It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shnoorum: Anyone on the fence when it comes to buying Lone Survivor, get off the fence! You'll hurt yourself! Also it's awesome. Closest horror game I could compare it to is Silent Hill. Gameplay wise it isn't very similar but it has a similar sort of weirdness about it.

Also, this is my first post here and can't seem to find any indication anywhere so I shall ask. Has there been any free games at all? Just wondering what they've given away if there has been
grimgroove: All games are potentially free, you just need to click Buy Now, and if you're (very) lucky you'll get the message you got it for free instead of the usual check-out screen.
Clicking the Buy Now button for the same game several times won't help you though.
Ah didn't know that. Thank you. Guess I shall start clicking when I see something interesting pop up
high rated
Pidgeot: Turns out there's literally no reason for me to sit in my office today, so I'm working from home! That also means I can post live updates.

Tue, 13 May 2014 09:05:14 UTC: Space Quest 4+5+6 - 75% off ($2.49) - 500

[...]
Sweet!

grimgroove: I'm sure they've got someone on their team who reads everything that's being said on the forum and is taking meticulous note of my particular desires.
Question is - do they also act on it? ;-P
grimgroove: All games are potentially free, you just need to click Buy Now, and if you're (very) lucky you'll get the message you got it for free instead of the usual check-out screen.
Clicking the Buy Now button for the same game several times won't help you though.
Shnoorum: Ah didn't know that. Thank you. Guess I shall start clicking when I see something interesting pop up
i had wasteland free

after clicking buy now i was taken to the thank you for your purchase screen (no checkout at all)
deleuz: No
I haven't gotten any, I've bought 4 games so far.
I got Sam & Max Beyond Space and Time as my 20th game in the sale for free.
johnnygoging: that, gentlemen, is them titties. you bet.
Well, its still a quite good and amusing adventure game besides that. Actually, you would barely see any tits there; you know, it was released before Game of Thrones series hit the screen, in those old times tits weren't so obvious :P
deleuz: 700 .... ffs

eh, moving quicker than I thought. It is the last good game in the series.
Tarnicus: Yup only 330 to go, this one is moving along nicely :) I still remember sniggering over the LL games as a kid because they were "naughty".
700 is ambitious in 2nd round though... u reckon they will try for over 1000 in 3rd round for this? :P
i think number of copies should decrease with rounds instead of increasing

--

if it's round 2 many people already bought it in round 1, ain't it?
phandom: Did you notice any game that was taken off the promo before all its copies were sold? (In the first run)
Tarnicus: Not a single one and I've been watching almost all of them :)
Except, of course, the bonus 101th: Jack Kane 2... well, not even that one, it's counter counted down to 0. :D
Pidgeot: In the *first* run? No. Unless you count Jack Keane, of course. ;)

I'm not logging the sell rate, but I haven't noticed any huge jumps myself. That doesn't mean they haven't happened, of course, but I don't think so.
I could have sworn I saw Alan Wake go away with still 50 copies to sell....
But then again, my internet connection is not very fast.
Pidgeot: In the *first* run? No. Unless you count Jack Keane, of course. ;)

I'm not logging the sell rate, but I haven't noticed any huge jumps myself. That doesn't mean they haven't happened, of course, but I don't think so.
phandom: I could have sworn I saw Alan Wake go away with still 50 copies to sell....
But then again, my internet connection is not very fast.
if the game sells very fast you won't see the counter hit 0 -- the game just changes
johnnygoging: that, gentlemen, is them titties. you bet.
Dexterus: Well, its still a quite good and amusing adventure game besides that. Actually, you would barely see any tits there; you know, it was released before Game of Thrones series hit the screen, in those old times tits weren't so obvious :P
Love for Sail actually has plenty of bared boobies (...compared to the other Al Lowe Larrys, at least), you just need to activate the easter eggs by doing things like milking the beaver.

No, that wasn't a euphemism.
Christoph89: What is this... every game i got from the Promo last night is not showing up in my download List...?
I hope i am not the only one with this issue...
Try refreshing your account.
I just clicked buy now on Leisure Suit Larry to see if I could snag a free one and the next page just freezes on me. Never underestimate the straining demand titties have on a server
After sleeping for 8 hours I feel bad thinking what deals I've missed! Also this thread grew +27pages...
Dexterus: Well, its still a quite good and amusing adventure game besides that. Actually, you would barely see any tits there; you know, it was released before Game of Thrones series hit the screen, in those old times tits weren't so obvious :P
Yeah I was trying to see if I could find a pixelated version of the types of images we used to share on our 1980s computers, but trying to google "1980s digital tittie pic" didnt return ANY unpixelated results. Strangely the non-image search #1 result was Frank Zappa, so the search engine must have been working on some level lol