It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leisure Suit Larry. Hmmm, that means Lone Survivor is next?
Awolnation: Thank you so much! :D I've been wanting this game since a few days after I created my gog account. You just made me extremely happy. :D You deserve many +1!
haha given Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut - 75% ($3.74) is the next game after Leisure Suit Larry! :)
grimgroove: Exactly.
If there's any free game giving, it should be done with me as the recipient, and I'm not good at guessing stuff.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Does GOG know? :-P
I'm sure they've got someone on their team who reads everything that's being said on the forum and is taking meticulous note of my particular desires.
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
39 - Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Pidgeot: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:47:47 UTC: Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! - 75% off ($1.49) - 700
700 .... ffs

eh, moving quicker than I thought. It is the last good game in the series.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
wow! larry is insanely making the counter go down!
Pidgeot: Luftrausers was up for 3:37 @ 200 copies, but I think the reason it sold so fast was that people hadn't noticed the pricing glitch - it was the first incorrectly priced game of the second round, and even so, it's a very new game, so a 50% discount would be very reasonable in a regular sale.
Did you notice any game that was taken off the promo before all its copies were sold? (In the first run)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by phandom
Anyone on the fence when it comes to buying Lone Survivor, get off the fence! You'll hurt yourself! Also it's awesome. Closest horror game I could compare it to is Silent Hill. Gameplay wise it isn't very similar but it has a similar sort of weirdness about it.

Also, this is my first post here and can't seem to find any indication anywhere so I shall ask. Has there been any free games at all? Just wondering what they've given away if there has been
Pidgeot: Luftrausers was up for 3:37 @ 200 copies, but I think the reason it sold so fast was that people hadn't noticed the pricing glitch - it was the first incorrectly priced game of the second round, and even so, it's a very new game, so a 50% discount would be very reasonable in a regular sale.
phandom: Did you notice any game that was taken off the promo before all its copies were sold? (In the first run)
radeonxt: wow! larry is insanely making the counter go down!
phandom: Yeah! Only Larry can make things go down :P
No
Shnoorum: Anyone on the fence when it comes to buying Lone Survivor, get off the fence! You'll hurt yourself! Also it's awesome. Closest horror game I could compare it to is Silent Hill. Gameplay wise it isn't very similar but it has a similar sort of weirdness about it.

Also, this is my first post here and can't seem to find any indication anywhere so I shall ask. Has there been any free games at all? Just wondering what they've given away if there has been
I haven't gotten any, I've bought 4 games so far.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
phandom: Did you notice any game that was taken off the promo before all its copies were sold? (In the first run)

Yeah! Only Larry can make things go down :P
deleuz: No
larry's moving.

that, gentlemen, is them titties. you bet.
Shnoorum: Anyone on the fence when it comes to buying Lone Survivor, get off the fence! You'll hurt yourself! Also it's awesome. Closest horror game I could compare it to is Silent Hill. Gameplay wise it isn't very similar but it has a similar sort of weirdness about it.

All games are potentially free, you just need to click Buy Now, and if you're (very) lucky you'll get the message you got it for free instead of the usual check-out screen.
Clicking the Buy Now button for the same game several times won't help you though.
In the *first* run? No. Unless you count Jack Keane, of course. ;)

I'm not logging the sell rate, but I haven't noticed any huge jumps myself. That doesn't mean they haven't happened, of course, but I don't think so.
deleuz: 700 .... ffs

eh, moving quicker than I thought. It is the last good game in the series.
Yup only 330 to go, this one is moving along nicely :) I still remember sniggering over the LL games as a kid because they were "naughty".
still waiting for "Aarklash: Legacy"

--

i'm wondering if it's worth the time and the money

--

please would you be so kind to share your opinion?
Not a single one and I've been watching almost all of them :)