It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Christoph89: What is this... every game i got from the Promo last night is not showing up in my download List...?
I hope i am not the only one with this issue...
Mine shows correctly, maybe try contacting support?
Shendue: That's not true. It was exactly the same. We waited HOURS for Jack Keane, Omerta, The Book of Unwritten Tales, etc.
Maybe your browser wasn't correctly refreshing the counter.
phandom's referring to the first round of the current promo, not the first Insomnia one.

deleuz: Are we really still in Round 2? I'm still trying to wake up ... :s
Yep
Christoph89: What is this... every game i got from the Promo last night is not showing up in my download List...?
I'm experiencing big issue with my account : I can't download any of my games, and even can't BUY a game apparently (I tryed to test whith space quest. I don't want to miss Valdis Story)
I hope it'll fixed in time :/
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Splatsch
HypersomniacLive: phandom's referring to the first round of the current promo, not the first Insomnia promo
Ah, i see.
LynetteC: Actually, if memory serves, we've had a group of three and a group of four too. However I have had a sIeep and am now at work, so there may have been other groups that I've missed.
1 group of 3 and 1 of 4 (which could be 2 groups of 2 - hard to find this pattern but once a game comes up, there hasn't been a group of 1 yet so it is almost guaranteed that the game that follows will be the one following it on the list on the first page of this thread).
Orionos: I just thank the chicken gods there weren't 18000 Humans Must Answer. But they really should build a timer into this thing next run, this is nuts...
Soccorro: i don't think so, i think this is way more lucrative as you might make people buy games they don't wanted to in the first place, just to get to the next game.
I think people are more likely to just go to bed after a certain time, look how many people we've lost during the long waits. With a timer, they'd be more likely to stay up, hoping the next one will be the one.
It's lucrative anyway, every game sold is nothing more than a shortcut to their server. As long as they create scarcity, they'll make money.
Soccorro: OH MY GOD i'm such an idiot!!!! I was here when Kings quest happened... And guess what!? GUESS WHAT!!!! I did not, NOT!!! buy it. I thought "naaaah, i won't play it" Then i took a look at the screenshots and thought "Looks worth playing" wanted to buy it... too slow. NEEEAAAARRRRGGHH!!
Niggles: Go through the 1st round list and check the games u most likely would want ...before they come around....
that is quite an idea actually. thanks! but i have a day off and automatically switch to "Lazy mode". Even when paying via paypal i think "Isn't there a way to do this more comfortably?"
high rated
Have you tried to refresh your account?

If that doesn't help, contact GOG Supoort, they'll sort you out.
I'm wondering if it is a glitch a all :
ON the second run, got Deadly Prem for minus 94%, means 1.49 instead of 24.99
While it was at 6 (or so), on the first run.

Does anyone know if this is some kind of nice gesture they do, now and then ?
Orionos: I think people are more likely to just go to bed after a certain time, look how many people we've lost during the long waits. With a timer, they'd be more likely to stay up, hoping the next one will be the one.
It's lucrative anyway, every game sold is nothing more than a shortcut to their server. As long as they create scarcity, they'll make money.
Or others such as myself buy extras for gifts or trade :) The first time they did this sale, I missed it completely and got the shits with the whole idea of the sale. This time I coincidentally bumped into it and have been awake ever since. So GOG lost the first time and won the 2nd, making it 2-2 :D
RenoGOG: I'm wondering if it is a glitch a all :

I read that the first four discounts of the 2nd round was a glitch.
Conrad57: I don't understand what defines a group of 2 games. Is it that they're from the same publisher, genre, ...what are you referring to ?

I'd like to watch this pattern if I can. :)
Then tomorrow I can do better at timing when I pay attention. All day at work I had a little browser window open to watch the banner.
scruty: They follow the order from the first round. We just had Humans Must Answer, so one can assume the next game is gonna be Space Quest, since Full Spectrum Waiting: Ten Hours already went in the second round.
Thanks.

I think that means I can go to bed for about 6 hours. :)
deleuz: Are we really still in Round 2? I'm still trying to wake up ... :s
I'm more than surprised to see this as well. Apparently, someone at GOG's HQ really pushed the boat out when planning the quantities for Round 2.
RenoGOG: I'm wondering if it is a glitch a all :

At the start the 2nd round the prices were in the same order as in round 1 but they randomized the game order. So that made some games cheaper and some more expensive (because of the prices were mismatched). I think they'll "swallow" the losses and reimburse you if you bought something at a higher price. At least there were post about this hours back in the promo thread.
Orionos: I think people are more likely to just go to bed after a certain time, look how many people we've lost during the long waits. With a timer, they'd be more likely to stay up, hoping the next one will be the one.
Tarnicus: Or others such as myself buy extras for gifts or trade :) The first time they did this sale, I missed it completely and got the shits with the whole idea of the sale. This time I coincidentally bumped into it and have been awake ever since. So GOG lost the first time and won the 2nd, making it 2-2 :D
I went to the site as soon as the email arrived announcing it, but they were already at around game 50. At least the first round went fast. They should give free games to anyone that can guess the closest time to when round 2 and 3 will complete.