It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think the system is broken again. Every time I click on the buy now in Android, Chrome and FireFox it just swirls but goes no further.
A real shame as I would have liked a few, I just guess the number of people is once more overwhelming the GOG servers. Maybe GOG should take a good long look at their servers before they run this again. :(
high rated
Tarnicus: hehe hence my edit :) Kings/Space/Police Quests and Quest for Glory games are becoming one big jumbled mess of "oh hurry up and get to a game I like" :P Kinda how it must be for those when turn-based RPGs and strategy games come en masse during certain sales and I get excited :)
Sounds like a long series of... quests you have to complete before your game comes up ;-)

Dexterus: Morning everyone,

I got outrightly Keaned by Alan's Nightmare. Tried to pass my time reading a book, but my eyelids got too heavy to hold them up. Last thing I saw was Alan's last 6 coies to go, or so.

Anyway, I don't feel that bad for abandoning my post - me sees "Pidgeot and his awesome bot" makes my work obsolete ;)

And now... in the name of Chaos Gods, please someone tell me that my eyes are sleepy, that I can't properly read numbers and those chickens weren't here almost for 3,5 hours... o.O
Good morning yourself, Dexterus!
And no, it was a hencoop around here for many hours. ;-P
radeonxt: what pattern do you mean?
scruty: The games go in groups of two (see the first page of the thread for the order). After the couple is gone it is followed by something completely random, which introduces another set of 2 games (we probably had one set of 3 so far)
Actually, if memory serves, we've had a group of three and a group of four too. However I have had a sIeep and am now at work, so there may have been other groups that I've missed.
011284mm: I think the system is broken again. Every time I click on the buy now in Android, Chrome and FireFox it just swirls but goes no further.
A real shame as I would have liked a few, I just guess the number of people is once more overwhelming the GOG servers. Maybe GOG should take a good long look at their servers before they run this again. :(
Actually i only found the GOGbear once in the past 12 hours.....its actually been pretty good.
radeonxt: what pattern do you mean?
scruty: The games go in groups of two (see the first page of the thread for the order). After the couple is gone it is followed by something completely random, which introduces another set of 2 games (we probably had one set of 3 so far)
I don't understand what defines a group of 2 games. Is it that they're from the same publisher, genre, ...what are you referring to ?

I'd like to watch this pattern if I can. :)
Then tomorrow I can do better at timing when I pay attention. All day at work I had a little browser window open to watch the banner.
FrenchDressing: Couldn't do it mate. This team is like Ellen DeGeneres. Can't dance...
Hehe me neither, especially since I already have it on Steam from some bundle
I just thank the chicken gods there weren't 18000 Humans Must Answer. But they really should build a timer into this thing next run, this is nuts...
OH MY GOD i'm such an idiot!!!! I was here when Kings quest happened... And guess what!? GUESS WHAT!!!! I did not, NOT!!! buy it. I thought "naaaah, i won't play it" Then i took a look at the screenshots and thought "Looks worth playing" wanted to buy it... too slow. NEEEAAAARRRRGGHH!!
Are we really still in Round 2? I'm still trying to wake up ... :s

(If anyone wants to trade me Kings Quest 4/5/6 or Quest for Glory 1-5, please PM!)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
Orionos: I just thank the chicken gods there weren't 18000 Humans Must Answer. But they really should build a timer into this thing next run, this is nuts...
i don't think so, i think this is way more lucrative as you might make people buy games they don't wanted to in the first place, just to get to the next game.
What is this... every game i got from the Promo last night is not showing up in my download List...?
I hope i am not the only one with this issue...
Conrad57: I don't understand what defines a group of 2 games. Is it that they're from the same publisher, genre, ...what are you referring to ?

I'd like to watch this pattern if I can. :)
Then tomorrow I can do better at timing when I pay attention. All day at work I had a little browser window open to watch the banner.
They follow the order from the first round. We just had Humans Must Answer, so one can assume the next game is gonna be Space Quest, since Full Spectrum Waiting: Ten Hours already went in the second round.
Soccorro: OH MY GOD i'm such an idiot!!!! I was here when Kings quest happened... And guess what!? GUESS WHAT!!!! I did not, NOT!!! buy it. I thought "naaaah, i won't play it" Then i took a look at the screenshots and thought "Looks worth playing" wanted to buy it... too slow. NEEEAAAARRRRGGHH!!
Go through the 1st round list and check the games u most likely would want ...before they come around....
HypersomniacLive: Sounds like a long series of... quests you have to complete before your game comes up ;-)
That's my favourite game!

Quest 1: research game thoroughly
Quest 2: find cheapest price for it (this is an awesome quest!)
Quest 3: Buy more than 1 copy if possible, in order to share the joy of my research on how good the game appears to others
Quest 4: Give away game(s)
Quest 5: Download, install, create character(s) then...

*POOF*

Quest 1: research game....

I'm caught in an infinite time loop!
Looks like i missed Sin and Pirates!
If someone has extra codes i can trade them for something else (got Deus Ex, Jade Empire, Shelter, Thief II...)