It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Themadman007: What are the chances of Theme Park doing a 3rd round? That game is in my top 5 games of all time, and I JUST learned that it was on GOG after finding out about this sale a few hours after it went on sale for the 2nd time. I really hope so because I really REALLY want to get the game and just spend all night playing it like I used to on my Jaguar... Yes, I owned a Jaguar, and that was basically the only game I owned on it :(
novakac: Others might know better than I, but from what I've heard, the fall Insomnia sale went 3 rounds. It's up to you whether staying up all night waiting for round 3, and then waiting for Theme Hospital is a better deal than just paying full price.

Now see, if you wanted MORE games than just the one, it'd be totally worth it, imho. Why buy one game when you can buy six? But if there is just really only one game you want, maybe it's easier to just pay full price.
Yeah, Normally I'm the guy that just buys a game if I want it,I owned a small independent game store for the last 4 years so I don't really care about deals that much since I'm a big collector. I've already gotten a few of the games on the sale, but I'll stay up for a deal on this game, and if I miss it, then I'll just get it full priced.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Themadman007
This is my first post in this forum. I'm positively surprised by the community involvement. Well done guys!

A small rant.. I saw Sin Gold on sale, went to YouTube to watch some reviews, got distracted by Sin Episodes Emergence then when I got back to Gog.. the sale was over :(

Other than that.. can someone please get Humans Must Answer off the list immediately? :D
Perhaps if we set up a community agreement where some generous benefactor agreed to gift any $1.99 game for people who pick up HMA, this would go faster...
If someone buys the remaining 63 copies of Humans Must Answer, I'll give you a yummy chocolate chip cookie. MMMMMMMMMMM .............................cookie
Dragnerok_X: Perhaps if we set up a community agreement where some generous benefactor agreed to gift any $1.99 game for people who pick up HMA, this would go faster...
Why doesn't Gog forum have a Like button?
Next up should be Space Quest 4+5+6

Hi all, first timer as well here :)
HypersomniacLive: Good morning folks!

Thanks Pidgeot, seems I got back at the right moment, now the list of timestamps is complete.

I see those Humans stubbornly refuse to answer for hours now, glad I slept through most of it.
Gah jealous! I'll be fading to sleep soon and it is beyond my means to buy the remaining 61 copies of Humans Must Answer to speed things up lol
Dragnerok_X: Perhaps if we set up a community agreement where some generous benefactor agreed to gift any $1.99 game for people who pick up HMA, this would go faster...
wiradikusuma: Why doesn't Gog forum have a Like button?
There is a "rate that post" button in the right upper corner of each post (when pointing the mouse there).
It does. Hover over the post. ;)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Dragnerok_X
I woke at 1PM today so by the time I was even aware of this sale, most of the games I wanted had passed. I'm in the long haul, in particular I'm waiting for Papers Please.
Who needs sleep anyways?
Also this my my first post so hi!
It has a reputation system that is thoroughly not doing the job intended (ie it is fairly meaningless what someone's rep is) where you can +/- a post (top right of post) and you can also follow threads you like by clicking "This is my favourite topic" on the top and bottom right of the screen.
During the first run, if a game lingered for a long time, gog would just move to the next even if the counter had not reached zero.
During this run it appears we have to wait until all copies are sold out.
I'm still waiting to see Betrayal at Krondor gain.
Weak consolation, but at least things appear to be moving faster than my 2:55AM PST estimate.
Hello, any humans there? Anybody? Seems like they are not answering the calls.
phandom: During the first run, if a game lingered for a long time, gog would just move to the next even if the counter had not reached zero.
During this run it appears we have to wait until all copies are sold out.
I'm still waiting to see Betrayal at Krondor gain.
Ah, was just assuming the wait-til-depletion rules of the last insomnia sale applied here. I guess those Polish folk running GOG are still asleep.