It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I just got done calculating a line-of-best-fit given the sales data from the last 40 minutes in ten-minute intervals starting at midnight PST... and it looks as grim as you'd expect: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x-intercept+of+-0.74x%2B130

Yep, that's 175 minutes after midnight PST, or 2:55AM PST (5:55AM EST), assuming the rate of poor saps picking up copies of HMA to speed this along holds and the hand of GOG doesn't intervene.

tl;dr: go to bed
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Dragnerok_X
Dumann: This is my first post on GoG, and I have to say: What a great community. I've been reading about 25 pages of this topic over the last couple of hours (while hitting the F5 button every few minutes - and keeping an eye on the homepage countdown of course) and I was quite surprised by the amount of people helping each other out by gifting games they missed, keeping everybody up to date with the list, etc. Totally different than the aggressive communities several multiplayer games are suffering from.

Normally I don't like posting on forums, but I just want to say: keep it up everybody!
Welcome to posting and saying hi :)
Wait, this sale is still going on?

Sorry all, I'm still playing "Papers, Please".

Lots of fun. I'll leave it to you to decide whether that's the game or the sale. ;)
Great I missed Shadow Man...
novakac: Wait, this sale is still going on?

Lots of fun. I'll leave it to you to decide whether that's the game or the sale. ;)
I can only assume you mean the sale. I haven't heard anyone ever call Papers, Please 'fun' - from what I've seen, it's more stressful and depressing than 'fun'.
novakac: Wait, this sale is still going on?

I missed Papers, Please! :(
novakac: Sorry all, I'm still playing "Papers, Please".

Austrobogulator: I can only assume you mean the sale. I haven't heard anyone ever call Papers, Please 'fun' - from what I've seen, it's more stressful and depressing than 'fun'.
Eh, yeah. But stressful and depressing is strangely more fun than the rest of my life, so... yeh. But yes. Round one of the sale was a blast. I bought more games than I had intended.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by novakac
What are the chances of Theme Park doing a 3rd round? That game is in my top 5 games of all time, and I JUST learned that it was on GOG after finding out about this sale a few hours after it went on sale for the 2nd time. I really hope so because I really REALLY want to get the game and just spend all night playing it like I used to on my Jaguar... Yes, I owned a Jaguar, and that was basically the only game I owned on it :(
Themadman007: What are the chances of Theme Park doing a 3rd round? That game is in my top 5 games of all time, and I JUST learned that it was on GOG after finding out about this sale a few hours after it went on sale for the 2nd time. I really hope so because I really REALLY want to get the game and just spend all night playing it like I used to on my Jaguar... Yes, I owned a Jaguar, and that was basically the only game I owned on it :(
If it was in the first it will be in the second and third rounds...
Themadman007: What are the chances of Theme Park doing a 3rd round? That game is in my top 5 games of all time, and I JUST learned that it was on GOG after finding out about this sale a few hours after it went on sale for the 2nd time. I really hope so because I really REALLY want to get the game and just spend all night playing it like I used to on my Jaguar... Yes, I owned a Jaguar, and that was basically the only game I owned on it :(
It looks like there will be a third round like the last insomnia sale. Noone from GOG has stated differently, so you SHOULD have another chance to get it.
high rated
Good morning folks!

Pidgeot: Good morning, everyone - here is my log for the night:

[...].
Thanks Pidgeot, seems I got back at the right moment, now the list of timestamps is complete.

I see those Humans stubbornly refuse to answer for hours now, glad I slept through most of it.
All the games in this round have been in the 1st round, so I think the chance of Theme Park doing a 3rd round will be 100%.
Others might know better than I, but from what I've heard, the fall Insomnia sale went 3 rounds. It's up to you whether staying up all night waiting for round 3, and then waiting for Theme Hospital is a better deal than just paying full price.

Now see, if you wanted MORE games than just the one, it'd be totally worth it, imho. Why buy one game when you can buy six? But if there is just really only one game you want, maybe it's easier to just pay full price.
Awesome! Thanks for the quick replies.... Looks like I'm pulling an all nighter to get this game.
Just buy the humans must answer crap, so we can move on....takes hooooooours