It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: WHY ARE YOU HUMANS NOT ANSWERING?
Because they were terminated :P
blotunga: Because they were terminated :P
Always ask questions BEFORE exterminating ;)
Because I don't answer to giant mutated chickens. Giant mutated turtles? Okay. Giant mutated frogs? Definitely. But no giant chickens.
Jack Keane Must Answer!
Next up:

9,999 copies of Alan Wake
Pidgeot: I got everything I was looking for in the first round, so unless I suddenly change my mind about one of the games, I should be good for the remainder of the sale.
Glad to hear it :)
Right guys, I'm off again - I'll post an update when I get home from work (sometime in the next 7 hours, I expect)
Pidgeot: Right guys, I'm off again - I'll post an update when I get home from work (sometime in the next 7 hours, I expect)
have fun storming the castle!
Just for curiosity: how long did it take to sell 100 copies of Broken Age? :)
zeffyr: Just for curiosity: how long did it take to sell 100 copies of Broken Age? :)
According to Pidgeot's data, it took 4 minutes, 1 second.
high rated
This is my first post on GoG, and I have to say: What a great community. I've been reading about 25 pages of this topic over the last couple of hours (while hitting the F5 button every few minutes - and keeping an eye on the homepage countdown of course) and I was quite surprised by the amount of people helping each other out by gifting games they missed, keeping everybody up to date with the list, etc. Totally different than the aggressive communities several multiplayer games are suffering from.

Normally I don't like posting on forums, but I just want to say: keep it up everybody!
zeffyr: Just for curiosity: how long did it take to sell 100 copies of Broken Age? :)
They were gone in 4 or 5 minutes.
Dumann: This is my first post on GoG, and I have to say: What a great community. I've been reading about 25 pages of this topic over the last couple of hours (while hitting the F5 button every few minutes - and keeping an eye on the homepage countdown of course) and I was quite surprised by the amount of people helping each other out by gifting games they missed, keeping everybody up to date with the list, etc. Totally different than the aggressive communities several multiplayer games are suffering from.

Normally I don't like posting on forums, but I just want to say: keep it up everybody!
Today is the first time I posted at GOG, and I can second your sentiment.
PaterAlf: They were gone in 4 or 5 minutes.
Thanks. Grabbed it as a gift in round 1. To trade or to redeem? :)

Maybe I'll grab it as a freebie in round 3 :)
Dumann: This is my first post on GoG, and I have to say: What a great community. I've been reading about 25 pages of this topic over the last couple of hours (while hitting the F5 button every few minutes - and keeping an eye on the homepage countdown of course) and I was quite surprised by the amount of people helping each other out by gifting games they missed, keeping everybody up to date with the list, etc. Totally different than the aggressive communities several multiplayer games are suffering from.

KyleCS: Today is the first time I posted at GOG, and I can second your sentiment.
Get used to it - generosity is contagious here! :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by zeffyr

Welcome to the forum :D
People here are really nice :)