It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaulMuadDibUsul: When will there be a 3rd round? More or less?
Since we have no idea how long some of the unpopular choices will last, nobody can tell you that.
63 more games to go after the current one. The current one probably won't be done for another hour or two (at least). From there, I'm going with an extremely optimistic projection of ten minutes per game. Based on that, it's looking like 12 and a half hours before the third round begins.
chadjenofsky: Are you using a debit card? I have a Visa credit card that isn't charging me extra.
KyleCS: Yes I'm using a debit card. I noticed the $0.81 fee from buying some of the MM games during the Unbelievably Ubi sale last week. It may take time to process and for the fee to appear. Maybe it doesn't for credit cards?
I've been buying from Gog.com since December and still no fees :-) You should investigate having a small balance on paypal to see if that helps.

Visa is international and these amounts are stated in US dollars so the fact you are getting charged for international fees is just ridiculous.
chadjenofsky: Are you using a debit card? I have a Visa credit card that isn't charging me extra.
KyleCS: Yes I'm using a debit card. I noticed the $0.81 fee from buying some of the MM games during the Unbelievably Ubi sale last week. It may take time to process and for the fee to appear. Maybe it doesn't for credit cards?
its your fault for having a checking account with BOA because credit unions don't have that crap treatment. And no paypal doesn't charge that fee too.

Frankly I have no idea why ppl still trust banks like BOA with their money, it seems we forget too quickly.
Pidgeot: Good morning, everyone - here is my log for the night:

*snip*

I don't think the current game will sell out before I have to leave for work, but at the very least, there'll be another post like this when I get back.
Good morning and thanks for sharing :) Has anything popped up yet that you were keen on?
KyleCS: Just noticed that Bank of America charges a $0.81 international transaction fee for each GOG purchase made with VISA card. Does this also happen with PayPal?
Eww, I think I'd rather keep my money in mason jars buried in my yard than in BoA.
Haven't noticed any extra charges to Paypal over the years.
CarrionCrow: 63 more games to go after the current one. The current one probably won't be done for another hour or two (at least). From there, I'm going with an extremely optimistic projection of ten minutes per game. Based on that, it's looking like 12 and a half hours before the third round begins.
If we're lucky, Alan Wake will be next! =P
chadjenofsky: I've been buying from Gog.com since December and still no fees :-) You should investigate having a small balance on paypal to see if that helps.

Visa is international and these amounts are stated in US dollars so the fact you are getting charged for international fees is just ridiculous.
I agree 100%, and plan on setting up an account with a different type of FICA-insured bank soon (such as credit unions). Thanks for the input!
Tarnicus: Good morning and thanks for sharing :) Has anything popped up yet that you were keen on?
I got everything I was looking for in the first round, so unless I suddenly change my mind about one of the games, I should be good for the remainder of the sale.
This is my first insomnia sale, and watching the stagnant "Humans Must Answer" ticking down oh so slowly, I cannot help but think back to those Jerry Lewis telethons...
kaileeena: its your fault for having a checking account with BOA because credit unions don't have that crap treatment. And no paypal doesn't charge that fee too.

Frankly I have no idea why ppl still trust banks like BOA with their money, it seems we forget too quickly.
Oh, I agree 100%. I know that the big banks can't be trusted entirely. I just graduated from college, was very busy... but now going to find a better financial institution (such as credit union). Hate these fees!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by KyleCS
kaileeena: its your fault for having a checking account with BOA because credit unions don't have that crap treatment. And no paypal doesn't charge that fee too.

KyleCS: Oh, I agree 100%. I know that the big banks can't be trusted entirely. I just graduated from college, was very busy... but now going to find a better bank. Hate these fees!
I made it a personal rule to never let a bank charge me for allowing them to use my money.

And congratulations on graduating.... Good luck in your job search!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by chadjenofsky
KyleCS: Oh, I agree 100%. I know that the big banks can't be trusted entirely. I just graduated from college, was very busy... but now going to find a better bank. Hate these fees!
chadjenofsky: I made it a personal rule to never let a bank charge me for allowing them to use my money.

And congratulations on graduating.... Good luck in your job search!
Good rule!
And TY for wishing me luck!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by KyleCS
WHY ARE YOU HUMANS NOT ANSWERING?
I'm back, and apparently didn't miss Valdis Story. Good thing.
But seems we've entered a little Keane-Time-Warp-Zone.