It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

selfrunriot: I wonder how many UNDER APPRECIATED games have their ratings bumped during sales to try and get them to move a little faster.
Fixed.
selfrunriot: I wonder how many UNDER APPRECIATED games have their ratings bumped during sales to try and get them to move a little faster.
odbo255: Fixed.
Sooooo that means your going to buy Humans Must Answer? :D
Dang it. Missed The Last Express both times through so far.
I say we start a Kickstarter to buy up copies of all of the duds. Err, classics...
Niggles: Sooooo that means your going to buy Humans Must Answer? :D
Actually HMA looks pretty cool, wonder how it plays, anyone know?
Please buy 190 copies of Humans Must Answer and end this wait for us!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by KyleCS
odbo255: I say we start a Kickstarter to buy up copies of all of the duds. Err, classics...
"Why do you own 191 copes of Humans Must Answer?"

"Just doing my part for the internet."
Neobr10: Damn, 1 hour till i go to sleep and it looks like we're not getting past Humans Must Answer any time soon.
16 copies sold during the time it took me to have an awesome wake up shower :(
Knights of Pen and Paper are helping me pass the time...

What are you doing?
OK bought one, that video made it look cool...
MoeHartman: Dang it. Missed The Last Express both times through so far.
That train rides swiftly! (not too swift but swift enough to have a 5-10 minute window before it vanishes)
Sooo, are there any reports of people getting free games? I don't see any on the original post. How does it all work?
DProject: Sooo, are there any reports of people getting free games? I don't see any on the original post. How does it all work?
Instead of being taken to the credit card page to check out, you will get a page that says Hell yeah! and it's automatically added to your library...
DProject: Sooo, are there any reports of people getting free games? I don't see any on the original post. How does it all work?
First you have to buy a copy of humans must answer, then the free game mode is unlocked?
j/k
Yes there has . Some have got at least 2, but its pretty random.