It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tooms: Anyone have the updated round 2 list?

Also, if you thought Alan Wake Nightmare was bad, wait till the original comes back up...
Niggles: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post1966
Momo1991: Part of that is round two and part of it is the larger amount of total games being sold in each round...those that were watching early this morning picked up what they wanted...and round two just goes slower...
Niggles: Hope the powers that be are sensible with the numbers available in the third round....
Yes... I want 2 million copies of Jack Keane... As 18000 wasn't enough to grab myself a copy >:)
Niggles: Hope the powers that be are sensible with the numbers available in the third round....
Well, if the Fall Sale is any indication...no. The third round was double the second round numbers if I'm remembering correctly.
Niggles: were they on your wishlist or impulse purchases? :P
I grabbed a few things that I had on Steam but prefer GOG anyday if I can. I made a couple of impulse purchases for myself and my girlfriend, and a ton of impulse purchases for gifting :)
Tooms: Anyone have the updated round 2 list?

Also, if you thought Alan Wake Nightmare was bad, wait till the original comes back up...
Manse: Go back one page to page 99 and add Humans Must Answer and you're updated :P
Damn, I went through looking for it, but somehow I missed that. Maybe it bounced me back to page 70 like it seems to keep doing.
zillatain: ROUND 2

*snip*
Thank you to those awake enough to keep the list updated :)
Humans Must Answer is keaning the sale. Perkele. =\

Bye Sam, bye Max, bye John Cooper and Arronax. Hope you will appear in round 3.
Damn, 1 hour till i go to sleep and it looks like we're not getting past Humans Must Answer any time soon.
zillatain: Well, if the Fall Sale is any indication...no. The third round was double the second round numbers if I'm remembering correctly.
You'd sort of expect the numbers to get less, given how people might have picked it up in the previous rounds so the momentum was gone. With this speed, the second round will go into a second night...

I missed Still Life and Gobliiins. Oh well...
DedIago: Humans Must Answer is keaning the sale. Perkele. =\

Bye Sam, bye Max, bye John Cooper and Arronax. Hope you will appear in round 3.
The title totally fits to this situation.
Manse: Go back one page to page 99 and add Humans Must Answer and you're updated :P
Tooms: Damn, I went through looking for it, but somehow I missed that. Maybe it bounced me back to page 70 like it seems to keep doing.
Yeah it's doing that to me too...no problem, there's a lot of friendly helpful people here, which is nice for a change.
Humans Must Answer still at 209 after several minutes. *facepalm*

Edit: finally went down!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by KyleCS
Thanks for all the responses! Aarklash Legacy and Evil Genius look like games I would enjoy!
I wonder how many niche games have their ratings bumped during sales to try and get them to move a little faster.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by selfrunriot
Well damn, there was still 3 games on my list that I wanted to pick up in Round 2, but it looks like Humans Must Answer is going to Keane for awhile. I think I'm off to bed. Hopefully it won't still be there in the morning.
Jesus fucking Christ stop putting Humans Must Answer in rotation. Nobody cares.