It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Manse: Earlier some folks were saying games they had purchased weren't showing up in their collections, and a GOG rep came in and said email them and they will straighten it out, so I would try that first...
CarrionCrow: True. Try what this person is saying. If it's still screwed up for whatever reason, THEN settle in for round three.
Okay, I've sent them an email. Hopefully the Gogs are kind.
sean51: Is there a game in this lineup that most people are waiting for? I don't know most of them and I'm just buying whatever looks fun.
Myst games and S2 Silent Storm, here.
Niggles: For those who were here for first round, which were the slowest moving games then?
It took 6 hours to go through the first 100 games. Many in the list went in less than a minute. I can't remember a game in the first round taking more that 10 minutes. Most of the time you didn't even have the time to research the game before it was sold out.

We are 10 hours into list 2 and we are only at #40 (?) something.
I missed Blade of Darkness and Etherlords 2 again, which I was interested in. I'm just casually checking every now and then though. Will probably go for aarklash or star control if they pop up though. I just learned that star control 2 was the name of the game I played and loved as a kid, though mostly watched my dad play.
Anyone have the updated round 2 list?

Also, if you thought Alan Wake Nightmare was bad, wait till the original comes back up...
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Tooms
sean51: Is there a game in this lineup that most people are waiting for? I don't know most of them and I'm just buying whatever looks fun.
A few of us are eagerly waiting for www.gog.com/game/aarklash_legacy It was the only game I wanted when I first saw the list, and somehow have purchased 20 games. I guess the insomnia sale is working on me :P
Tooms: Anyone have the updated round 2 list?
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
Hah missed previous post... nm
Post edited May 13, 2014 by blotunga
zillatain: ROUND 2
<snip>
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
Thanks!

Also, if you thought Alan Wake Nightmare was bad, wait till the original comes back up...
Go back one page to page 99 and add Humans Must Answer and you're updated :P
Niggles: For those who were here for first round, which were the slowest moving games then?
Dajjer: It took 6 hours to go through the first 100 games. Many in the list went in less than a minute. I can't remember a game in the first round taking more that 10 minutes. Most of the time you didn't even have the time to research the game before it was sold out.

Part of that is round two and part of it is the larger amount of total games being sold in each round...those that were watching early this morning picked up what they wanted...and round two just goes slower...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post1966
Dajjer: It took 6 hours to go through the first 100 games. Many in the list went in less than a minute. I can't remember a game in the first round taking more that 10 minutes. Most of the time you didn't even have the time to research the game before it was sold out.

Momo1991: Part of that is round two and part of it is the larger amount of total games being sold in each round...those that were watching early this morning picked up what they wanted...and round two just goes slower...
Hope the powers that be are sensible with the numbers available in the third round....
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
Shambhala: Has Sam & Max Save the World been on sale for the second time?
Niggles: Nope im waiting for it as well
Good!
Even though I'll probably end up missing it again as I have class to attend to.
If anybody could be so kind to grab it for me, I would be very grateful and send him the money back (plus the payment fees of course) or grab him something in return :)
Dgaart: I missed Blade of Darkness and Etherlords 2 again, which I was interested in. I'm just casually checking every now and then though. Will probably go for aarklash or star control if they pop up though. I just learned that star control 2 was the name of the game I played and loved as a kid, though mostly watched my dad play.
Oh no you didn't miss Etherlords 2, I bought more than 1 copy of that awesome game for a reason. Check your PMs :)
Tarnicus: A few of us are eagerly waiting for www.gog.com/game/aarklash_legacy It was the only game I wanted when I first saw the list, and somehow have purchased 20 games. I guess the insomnia sale is working on me :P
were they on your wishlist or impulse purchases? :P