It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space Quest 4+5+6 might be next after this one
Niggles: For those who were here for first round, which were the slowest moving games then?
Alan Wake the original and Critter Chronicles were rather slow
Has Sam & Max Save the World been on sale for the second time?
Shambhala: Has Sam & Max Save the World been on sale for the second time?
Nope im waiting for it as well
Chevette: I'm stewing now.... and fearful that Aarkash Legacy will not appear before I pass out from exhaustion.
3:40pm here and I've been up since yesterday morning, and I'm NOT sleeping until I get that game. You won't beat me Alan Nukem Wielder of Too Many Hammers!
Bakuryuha: Anybody know what has been the slowest game so far? Kinda interested in finding out if another game took longer than American Nightmare.
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers was pretty slow in 2nd round. Not sure if it was as slow as Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
Is there a game in this lineup that most people are waiting for? I don't know most of them and I'm just buying whatever looks fun.
Aw, hell. This one is taking forever. Guess I go to bed. :(
sean51: Is there a game in this lineup that most people are waiting for? I don't know most of them and I'm just buying whatever looks fun.
I'm still waiting for Riven.
sean51: Is there a game in this lineup that most people are waiting for? I don't know most of them and I'm just buying whatever looks fun.
Sam and Max adventure series (they are pretty good games reportedly) --- just the large discount compared to the expensive retail price is enough to get ppl buy them while its hot :D
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
I'm waiting for Papers Please.

I would get FTL too but I bought it yesterday at the Humble Store for $6.00. Should have waited. . .
I'm hoping to snag Evil Genius before I have to go to bed. I've always wanted to play that one. Bummed Humans Must Answer is next. That one took a long time during the first round.
I came into the first round at 9:30 this morning when Alan Wake was up....it was fairly slow but most of the rest of them went fast. I'm waiting for The Bard's Tale and Painkiller to come around again...maybe Aarklash also.
Nooooooo, missed the Goblins pack again.

Curse you sleep. CURSE YOU!
jetsman5ian: I'm waiting for Papers Please.

I would get FTL too but I bought it yesterday at the Humble Store for $6.00. Should have waited. . .
Sounds like me finally caving and buying Shadowrun on Steam, only to have it finally go on sale here!