It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neobr10: Yay, i got Sin Gold, finally. I missed it at the hidden gem promo one week ago.
I got it too! I remember trying a demo on one of those PC Gamer magazines when I was a kid. Ran like total shit on the old family computer lol. Now I'll probably run it on my Ultrabook @ 120 FPS. Gotta love technological advancement. And gotta love GOG, of course :)
JonMcBon: I'd like to see Sudeki up for the sale. Crossing my fingers for the best.
Check the first page of this thread. The 100 games in this sale are listed there. No Sudeki. Sorry.
Damn, i got 8 games already. Time to stop buying for a while. I'll just try to get the first season of Sam and Max, Arcanum and Swat 3. Arcanum is the one i want the most right now.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Neobr10
Good thing I worked through most of the initial flash sale. Aside from LSL Love for Sail and Time Commando that I picked up this morning, I really can't see anything of interest on that list that I don't already own. That said I also picked up DROD 1-3, Unmechanical, Hotline Miami, and Ballads of Reemus from the weekend sale before I forgot. Six games (well, eight technically) for a measly thirteen bucks was a pretty good deal. Haven't bought this much from GOG since the winter sale.
CarrionCrow: Nothing says unconditional love like a cat staring at you like you're an idiot as you chug coffee and sing along to Youtube videos.
Niggles: If only it could talk :P
I imagine it'd say, "Shut the fuck up, you manic loopy off-key bastard, you're making my head hurt! And stop drinking so much damn coffee!"
Manse: No Sudeki didn't make it this time...here's the list of the 100 that are on sale now.
That sucks to hear. Oh well, I know I'll cave in at some point lol. Thanks for the heads up Manse and CarrionCrow
I'll admit I felt weird sitting in class with my credit card and laptop out but today has been a good day. Thank you GoG.
At least I have some beats from Rainwave to get me through this.
Hammerwatch. That means that Gobliiins Pack is next.
Hammerwatch and Gobliiins next

LOL I'm too slow...
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Manse
Hammerwatch. Great game :)
sean51: I'll admit I felt weird sitting in class with my credit card and laptop out but today has been a good day. Thank you GoG.
Reminds me of the time I was playing Rainbow Six during my Medieval Russian History class.
Haha, bravely went to sleep when Alan came up, just too funny that it actually worked...only game I missed is Still Life, and I own that one already :)
Gobliiins should be next...
Darn, Hammerwatch... Was hoping to complete my Sam & Max collection.