It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodnight Joppo and Cyberevil!
Melhelix: Well that was awesome and unexpected. I clicked Buy now when it was at 400 and got it for free. Didn't even do the checkout screen, just said here's the download. Glitch or feature? Should I send in a ticket?
Hehe no they've been giving away random freebies all day...enjoy it!

G'night all who are going to bed!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Manse
Excellent! :D
Melhelix: Well that was awesome and unexpected. I clicked Buy now when it was at 400 and got it for free. Didn't even do the checkout screen, just said here's the download. Glitch or feature? Should I send in a ticket?
Freebie!!! congrats!!
I got Still Life. I'm so happy. I've been wanting it for awhile.
Next one should be Sam and Max Devils Playhouse unless it skips....
Mebbe, just mebbe Sam and Max will be next?
TERRI29: I got Still Life. I'm so happy. I've been wanting it for awhile.
Congratulations! I'm waiting to pick it up when I can easily snag Still Life 2 with it, since they have such a continuous story. Still, I've heard it's quite fun!
Nothing says unconditional love like a cat staring at you like you're an idiot as you chug coffee and sing along to Youtube videos.
I'd like to see Sudeki up for the sale. Crossing my fingers for the best.
Yay, i got Sin Gold, finally. I missed it at the hidden gem promo one week ago.
odbo255: Mebbe, just mebbe Sam and Max will be next?
The way it has been working is in pairs from the first round, then a random pair, etc...so it will jump to something else...those 4 in a row were a fluke...
Niggles: Next one should be Sam and Max Devils Playhouse unless it skips....
Nope it was SiN Gold. Just as expected From Sinistar's original post:

060 - Pirates! Gold Plus - 75% ($1.49) - 200
061 - SiN Gold - 60% ($3.99) - 150
CarrionCrow: Nothing says unconditional love like a cat staring at you like you're an idiot as you chug coffee and sing along to Youtube videos.
If only it could talk :P
JonMcBon: I'd like to see Sudeki up for the sale. Crossing my fingers for the best.
No Sudeki didn't make it this time...here's the list of the 100 that are on sale now.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page1