It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chevette: One's on Steam and the other... man I don't even know where it is. Humble? Groupees? Somewhere. I should really inflict that one on someone... who has displeased me.... yes.
Tarnicus: I wonder what the new company would be called if Humble Bundle and Groupees merged...Grumble Bundle or Humpees?
I know it's not a mashup of the two, but the first thing I thought of seeing your statement was "Herpes For Humies". That'd make a great charitable organization. "Here to present St. Jude's Children's Hospital with a check for 50 thousand dollars, the president of Herpes for Humies!"
Chevette: One's on Steam and the other... man I don't even know where it is. Humble? Groupees? Somewhere. I should really inflict that one on someone... who has displeased me.... yes.
Tarnicus: I wonder what the new company would be called if Humble Bundle and Groupees merged...Grumble Bundle or Humpees?
Grumble Bumpees?
joppo: Well, I'm about to hit the haystack mates. It was fun to stick around, even if I didn't post much I read everything. Thanks for all the fun that kept the wait from becoming an extreme borefest.

Also it was worth the wait to snag Still Life. Even better if it was free but $2 is good enough.

Gnight all, and watch out for the keaning that might befall us.
I'm not going to last much longer myself!

good night
All I could think of was "Humble Groupees".
CarrionCrow: I know it's not a mashup of the two, but the first thing I thought of seeing your statement was "Herpes For Humies". That'd make a great charitable organization. "Here to present St. Jude's Children's Hospital with a check for 50 thousand dollars, the president of Herpes for Humies!"
Well now you've made me spit my coffee. I know who my extra copy of Alan Wake's Nightmarish Horror is going to....
CarrionCrow: I know it's not a mashup of the two, but the first thing I thought of seeing your statement was "Herpes For Humies". That'd make a great charitable organization. "Here to present St. Jude's Children's Hospital with a check for 50 thousand dollars, the president of Herpes for Humies!"
Heh reading "Humies" just brought back some very fond memories of roleplaying in Ultima Online with some great Orcs :)
Sin Gold will be next after this maybe?
Still Life is worth for buy?

EDIT: Never mind, too late.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by truhlik77
Ahhh Pirates Gold, then Sin Gold after that...
Niggles: IndeBundlesAreNoMore
Heh indeed!
Well that was awesome and unexpected. I clicked Buy now when it was at 400 and got it for free. Didn't even do the checkout screen, just said here's the download. Glitch or feature? Should I send in a ticket?
Chevette: Well now you've made me spit my coffee. I know who my extra copy of Alan Wake's Nightmarish Horror is going to....
That's very kind of you. I'll treasure it with oodles and oodles of hate. That way, you know it won't go to waste.
Sweet! this was one I wanted...

Although as I recall it seemed to be a better game on the C64 than the PC, but I'm not sure I had the "gold" version

...and on that note, I buy, then take my leave for the night.

Good Luck on whatever you're waiting on everyone, it was fun.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Cyberevil
Melhelix: Well that was awesome and unexpected. I clicked Buy now when it was at 400 and got it for free. Didn't even do the checkout screen, just said here's the download. Glitch or feature? Should I send in a ticket?
Feature!
Melhelix: Well that was awesome and unexpected. I clicked Buy now when it was at 400 and got it for free. Didn't even do the checkout screen, just said here's the download. Glitch or feature? Should I send in a ticket?
I did the same and had to pay. Wanted the game anyhow.