It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man, this is painful. My head keep falling on the keyboard and Alan is still there. Merciful GOG, bear some pity on me
Well at least we are into double digits now. I guess that's progress!
Cyberevil: You probably wouldn't be ABLE to miss it if you logged on at all that day
Tarnicus: Keep talking, only 103 copies to chat away now!
Hmm i'm kind of at a loss... Well I was just watching an old DEVO video on Youtube... What's everyone's favorite Devo song? I sort of like Through being Cool myself.

Ouch, that only took off 4...
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Cyberevil
I might have missed this discussion, but how are people figuring out what the next games are?

If we number the games from round one in order of appearance then the round 2 order looks something like: 47, 48, 15, 16, 83, 84, 85, etc. (I made those up, but just showing the general pattern of pairs or triplets from round one appearing together in round two).

So, when game 47 from round one comes up in round two, people may guess that game 48 is next. But is there any pattern for how it jumps from "48 to 15", or "16 to 83" (just as examples)?
TERRI29: Alan Wake's American Nightmare vs. Fatal Frame

Discussion if a Flash light or the Camera Obscura makes a better weapon. Don't miss it on the next episode of Ellen.

She's the only talk show that I think would even do this. (Must stop staring at the game number going down very slowly. I'll go nuts otherwise.)
It's okay. A....slight...bit of madness is to be expected.
I've never listened much to Devo.
Got a flash flood warning here - nothing serious, we often get them this time of year. Somehow, though, I just know that my Internet will go out right around the time the last copy of AWAN is sold.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare would sell better if it included a diamond watch or something.

Maybe a free game.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by TERRI29
Cyberevil: Hmm i'm kind of at a loss... Well I was just watching an old DEVO video on Youtube... What's everyone's favorite Devo song? I sort of like Through being Cool myself.

Through Being Cool is great classic Devo.
They released a new album back in 2010 and there is a real gem on it "Don't Shoot (I'm a Man)"
TERRI29: I've never listened much to Devo.
Probably not a tragic loss... I was listening to Volbeat earlier... That would at least be a more modern time discussion.

Hey down to 87 it does seem to move the bar... sort of.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Cyberevil
mondo84: I might have missed this discussion, but how are people figuring out what the next games are?

If we number the games from round one in order of appearance then the round 2 order looks something like: 47, 48, 15, 16, 83, 84, 85, etc. (I made those up, but just showing the general pattern of pairs or triplets from round one appearing together in round two).

So, when game 47 from round one comes up in round two, people may guess that game 48 is next. But is there any pattern for how it jumps from "48 to 15", or "16 to 83" (just as examples)?
So far I don't think anyone has come up with anything for that. Just that they turn up in pairs, with the occasional group of 3.
The counter is stuck and the heat is driving me crazy! But at least I managed to get Long Live the Queen.
Cyberevil: Hmm i'm kind of at a loss... Well I was just watching an old DEVO video on Youtube... What's everyone's favorite Devo song? I sort of like Through being Cool myself.

ruddycanuck: Through Being Cool is great classic Devo.
They released a new album back in 2010 and there is a real gem on it "Don't Shoot (I'm a Man)"
Most people wouldn't know that was playing in the bar scene in the "Heavy Metal" movie, I don't think it was even on the soundtrack

I like Pink Pussycat....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRiYP7CMNbQ
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Manse
Could pass a few minutes watching the Devo video for What We Do, also off the 2010 album "Something for Everybody"