It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Melhelix: FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK. Fuck. Seriously?! Sonofa... I went to sleep 13 hours ago after being up for 48 for work reasons. And after checking and noticing GOG hadn't posted any kind of Gem Promo or anything at 3-5 am in the morning. Just woke up. Arghhh. That's like, that's the worst. Missing this much of the Insomnia sale because of sleep, ahahah, oh that's twisted.

Ah well, are we on the second run of games or the third?
Second, consider yourself lucky. I don't think I'm the only one who did way too much impulse buying earlier.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by djdarko
Melhelix: FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK. Fuck. Seriously?! Sonofa... I went to sleep 13 hours ago after being up for 48 for work reasons. And after checking and noticing GOG hadn't posted any kind of Gem Promo or anything at 3-5 am in the morning. Just woke up. Arghhh. That's like, that's the worst. Missing this much of the Insomnia sale because of sleep, ahahah, oh that's twisted.

Second
4.40 am here - time to sleep :/
And I missed Sam & Max AGAIN! ARGH!
Time to use the Gifting Thread...

Good night everybody and good luck!
Melhelix: Ah well, are we on the second run of games or the third?
Second run and its stalled so a lot of games yet to come, I am sure you'll get what you're looking for. :)
EDIT: quadruple ninja'd :P
Post edited May 12, 2014 by stg83
LynetteC: OK, I give up. The American Nightmare has got the best of me and I need some sleep before I go to work tomorrow.

I'll just have to hope I can pick up my outstanding games in the third round.

Thanks to everyone who has kept the lists up to date and kept me awake and entertained this evening. May you all get the games you want, and plenty of freebies.

Night night everyone.
Sleep Well :)
Sweet! Thanks everyone. That's fantastic news! \o/
+Rep to that someone that buys 150 copies of American Nightmare just keep this sale going lol.

So obviously Alan Wake's Nightmare wasn't the dream you were hoping to wake to? lol What are you keeping an eye out for?
Is it getting to be about time for the stellar 5-star reviews?
I guess poor Alan isn't one of the popular kids in the playground!

But will he hang around as long as Ten Hammers? Here's hoping not!
I didn't keep exact time, but I think this thing sold a blistering 7 copies in 30 mins...

*edit* Funny! it sold 9 in the time it took to type that comment though... maybe i should just keep blathering?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Cyberevil
For every Alan Wake copy you buy one kid is saved from starvation. Seriously.
RWarehall: Is it getting to be about time for the stellar 5-star reviews?
Haha that tactic has been mentioned for games selling slowly.

Alan Wake review - IGNORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!

They were written before it was turned from a buggy poorly optimized game lacking gameplay elements that differentiate it from a film into the most magical nugget of gaming gold on GOG today! QUICK - buy it before the sale runs out at 80% off!!

Disclaimer: I have not played the game.
Neobr10: For every Alan Wake copy you buy one kid is saved from starvation. Seriously.
didnt u say that about another game?
I got American Nightmare earlier, I must be the only bloke on the forum who still doesn't have Alan Wake (the original).