It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sune42: That one looks interesting. I'm kind of new to PC gaming, so this sale has been a fun way to pick up several games, and types, I don't normally play.
Chevette: Yes, this is a really terrific sale. Last time they had one I bought way more than I should have so I'm trying to restrain myself... but it's difficult!
I'm doing ok so far. 6 games, including 2 free, for $7.24. Looking to pick up just a couple more and cap myself at no more than $15
sune42: Since Alan is taking forever, if you only get one more game from the sale, what is the one you are waiting for?
Torchlight
Pirates Gold Plus
high rated
CalicoPup: I'd love to hang out more, but I do need sleep so I don't doze off at work and drift off the road, crashing my truck and dying in a fireball. Then I'd never get to play Long Live the Queen!
Dozing off at the wheel is strictly forbidden by the GOG community - goodnight, and good luck (with the Queen). :-)
Chevette: Yes, this is a really terrific sale. Last time they had one I bought way more than I should have so I'm trying to restrain myself... but it's difficult!
sune42: I'm doing ok so far. 6 games, including 2 free, for $7.24. Looking to pick up just a couple more and cap myself at no more than $15
7 so far here, including one copy of Alan Wake's Nightmare, just to help get it off my screen!!!
No freebees though.
JimHart: Torchlight
Pirates Gold Plus
Torchlight should be easy to come by. I know some people were struggling to give away their free codes for that in the ninja thread many moons ago :)
Did you know that playing Alan Wake's American Nightmare can cure you of night terrors, for only $1.99 limited stock. ;)
Alan, please allow us all to wake from your American Nightmare, thanks.
1.99 is a bargain for such an amazing game as Alan Wake's American Nightmare. I would buy it myself if I didn't already own two copies.
Shower done, and... :P

{I'm not knocking down the game really, I already have it too)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by awwong
OK, I give up. The American Nightmare has got the best of me and I need some sleep before I go to work tomorrow.

I'll just have to hope I can pick up my outstanding games in the third round.

Thanks to everyone who has kept the lists up to date and kept me awake and entertained this evening. May you all get the games you want, and plenty of freebies.

Night night everyone.
sune42: I'm doing ok so far. 6 games, including 2 free, for $7.24. Looking to pick up just a couple more and cap myself at no more than $15
ruddycanuck: 7 so far here, including one copy of Alan Wake's Nightmare, just to help get it off my screen!!!
No freebees though.
I got Carmagedon for free on accident. Didn't even mean to click on it.. I also got Smugglers V. Add this to the fact that I just bought Heroes of Might and Magic 1-5 and I probably have enough to keep me busy for a while. I am excited about Heroes though. Used to have them all, but the ex got them in the divorce.
Alan Keane's the Slow Walking Dead.
FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK. Fuck. Seriously?! Sonofa... I went to sleep 13 hours ago after being up for 48 for work reasons. And after checking and noticing GOG hadn't posted any kind of Gem Promo or anything at 3-5 am in the morning. Just woke up. Arghhh. That's like, that's the worst. Missing this much of the Insomnia sale because of sleep, ahahah, oh that's twisted.

Ah well, are we on the second run of games or the third?
awwong: Shower done, and... :P
Hilarious, I was just about to post that I'm heading off for a shower whilst everyone is at Alan's Wake, to see that it seems to be the trend lol
Melhelix: FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK. Fuck. Seriously?! Sonofa... I went to sleep 13 hours ago after being up for 48 for work reasons. And after checking and noticing GOG hadn't posted any kind of Gem Promo or anything at 3-5 am in the morning. Just woke up. Arghhh. That's like, that's the worst. Missing this much of the Insomnia sale because of sleep, ahahah, oh that's twisted.

Ah well, are we on the second run of games or the third?
Just the second. You've still got time!