It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ninjataco88: It would be funny if they just decided to drop the price even further, or simply make it free just to speed things up. Which would nice, cause I missed Shadowrun earlier and remain hopeful of a having a second go at it!
CarrionCrow: Well, it hasn't gone through round two yet, so you've got a lot better chance than having to wait for round three.
For sure. And I will be up rather late tonight anyways, so I'm feeling relatively confidant I'll be able to snag it the second time it comes around. If only Alan would only wake up and realize its all just a dream...
orvakbane: Sorry, taken.
No sweat, and thanks all the same. I'm sure it made someone really happy. In a maniacal bloodthirsty way. OK, maybe sweat a little...
Chevette: Aarklash Legacy!!!

Please soon pleeeeeease....
sune42: That one looks interesting. I'm kind of new to PC gaming, so this sale has been a fun way to pick up several games, and types, I don't normally play.
Yes, this is a really terrific sale. Last time they had one I bought way more than I should have so I'm trying to restrain myself... but it's difficult!
orvakbane: You can. I got Carmageddon 2 that way. Bought one copy for the heck of it, won a second when it came around again (mis-clicked). Figures I'd win the cheap game I didn't care about. :P

P.S. Anybody want Carmageddon 2? I'll try to figure out how to gift it through the sleep deprivation.
Thanks for letting me know that it's possible to win a game I own :) That should help me to power through the day! lol
Alan Wake, time to take a shower...
CarrionCrow: Well, it hasn't gone through round two yet, so you've got a lot better chance than having to wait for round three.
ninjataco88: For sure. And I will be up rather late tonight anyways, so I'm feeling relatively confidant I'll be able to snag it the second time it comes around. If only Alan would only wake up and realize its all just a dream...
If only Alan could be shot in the head by Max Payne. Old Max, bald Max, not picky, either/or, just so long as they get rid of the current roadblock.
I would try a nap while Alan Wake is being such a nightmare, but with my luck suddenly all the Alan Wake fans would log on and snap up all the copies and I'd miss Aarklash.
Briareos262: I know this is a bit OCD, however is there a list of the 2nd round price deductions since the second round prices seem a bit different from first round games? Unless Deadly Premoniton was just a abnormality for low 2nd round price hiccup =/

Nice to see the forums working again ^_^
I think only the first four games in Round 2 had different prices. The glitch was spotted when Entomorph stalled because the price was too high. Every game since then has had the same price as the first round.
sune42: Since Alan is taking forever, if you only get one more game from the sale, what is the one you are waiting for?
Waiting on Riven, Uru and S2 Silent Storm. None have popped up yet this second round, so chances are good one will appear after this Nightmare stall.
Chevette: Aarklash Legacy!!!

Please soon pleeeeeease....
hehe yeah that's the one I'm after too! I missed the beginning of the sale...just
I'd love to hang out more, but I do need sleep so I don't doze off at work and drift off the road, crashing my truck and dying in a fireball. Then I'd never get to play Long Live the Queen!
CalicoPup: I'd love to hang out more, but I do need sleep so I don't doze off at work and drift off the road, crashing my truck and dying in a fireball. Then I'd never get to play Long Live the Queen!
I like your safety first attitude, rest well :)
Briareos262: I know this is a bit OCD, however is there a list of the 2nd round price deductions since the second round prices seem a bit different from first round games? Unless Deadly Premoniton was just a abnormality for low 2nd round price hiccup =/

Nice to see the forums working again ^_^
LynetteC: I think only the first four games in Round 2 had different prices. The glitch was spotted when Entomorph stalled because the price was too high. Every game since then has had the same price as the first round.
Thank you, good to know I didn't miss Dragon Divinity for a cheaper price ^_^ I am so broke till payday after the first round, I'm fairly much done.
sune42: Since Alan is taking forever, if you only get one more game from the sale, what is the one you are waiting for?
Dragnerok_X: Waiting on Riven, Uru and S2 Silent Storm. None have popped up yet this second round, so chances are good one will appear after this Nightmare stall.
I managed to pick up Riven in round 1, looking forward to that one.
CalicoPup: I'd love to hang out more, but I do need sleep so I don't doze off at work and drift off the road, crashing my truck and dying in a fireball. Then I'd never get to play Long Live the Queen!
Geez, you driving a propane truck?

Good Night, rest well.