It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems that it's time for me to go sleep : Alan Wake is too slow for me XD

But I was able to pick one of the two I wanted (Sang-froid) ! I hope I'll be able to catch Valdis Story tomorrow :) (it seems to be an interesting game)

So, good night all ! Thanks for all help and everything ! And good luck and have fun !
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Splatsch
LynetteC: It IS 3 in the morning here! lol
FoxySage: Almost 4 am here.

Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
Playing TF2 in a window and checking the website every time I die (average once every 1.5 minutes)
Sigh, I was hoping to get Lone Survivor but I must go... :( If I am lucky, it will be there when I come back but I doubt it. Good Luck to everyone still here!
Splatsch: So, good night all ! Thanks for all help and everything ! And good luck and have fun !
Thanks for teaming up, boni! :)

Explanatory edit: Some guy from Pas de Calais explained to me, that up those Northern parts they shorten "bonne nuit" into "boni". Not sure about this stuff though, but it has a nice ring in it ^^
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Dexterus
Splatsch: So, good night all ! Thanks for all help and everything ! And good luck and have fun !
Good night to you, and thanks again to you and your helpmeet Dexterus for keeping the beacon bright.

I'm off as well, see you all in far fewer hours than is healthy. :)
How come the website doesn't reflect if we have bought any of these games previously?

On a normal day, and for games that are not in this promo, it will reflect that, but inside of this promo deal it does not.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by SuperNinja1
LynetteC: It IS 3 in the morning here! lol
FoxySage: Almost 4 am here.

Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
I was sick yesterday, slept throughout the day. Now I'm trying to sleep, failing miserably. Guess I'll have to take another sick-day. I'm working on my powernapping skill though.
high rated
Awolnation: Sigh, I was hoping to get Lone Survivor but I must go... :( If I am lucky, it will be there when I come back but I doubt it. Good Luck to everyone still here!
Lucky indeed :) check your PM
I must say this is really one of the nicest communities on the net, and especially so for gaming forums! A breath of fresh air.
LynetteC: Very likely. I think I need to make an appearance in my bed before my husband gets up for work! lol
IAmSinistar: Looking that way for me too. Except without your husband. :)
Smart clarification!
Keane Wakes Americans Sleep
joppo: Noooooo it's Alan Wake now. It's the third game in a row so it is very improbable that the next game will follow the pattern too. And I was hoping to get Still Life soon... :(
I was hoping to get LONE survivor soon I can't afford the 15 bucks asking price! anyone got list three I need to go down the road!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
high rated
joppo: Noooooo it's Alan Wake now. It's the third game in a row so it is very improbable that the next game will follow the pattern too. And I was hoping to get Still Life soon... :(
fr33kSh0w2012: I was hoping to get LONE survivor soon I can't afford the 15 bucks asking price!
Wish has been granted :)
I missed both Sam& Max and Sang-Froid while getting my credit card, I weep with sorrow. :(
Dexterus: Thanks for teaming up, boni! :)
IAmSinistar: Good night to you, and thanks again to you and your helpmeet Dexterus for keeping the beacon bright.

I'm off as well, see you all in far fewer hours than is healthy. :)
It was a pleasure, and a pleasure to try to help :)

See you soon :D