It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: re LBA2, is the control scheme awkward as with other actions games with similar camera view from the 80's and 90s?
If I remember right there is a button to press to quickly re-focus the camera behind you.
high rated
Niggles: GOG should really throw the odd surprise during this promo instead of same 100 games in each 3 rounds ;)
NOOOOOOO!!! Don't give them ideas. I'm only waiting for two games I missed, Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption and Syberia 2. After that, I can rest in peace. If they start sticking random games in too, I'm screwed! lol
Niggles: GOG should really throw the odd surprise during this promo instead of same 100 games in each 3 rounds ;)
CarrionCrow: No-win situation if they did. A few would be thrilled, a lot more would be pissed off and start complaining at length.
I don't understand the complaints if this were to happen. It would give a greater incentive to stay up and watch the sale especially once most people have already got the games they wanted in 1st and 2nd round.
LynetteC: NOOOOOOO!!! Don't give them ideas. I'm only waiting for two games I missed, Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption and Syberia 2. After that, I can rest in peace. If they start sticking random games in too, I'm screwed! lol
I thought round 2 should have been 10 games at a time until all 10 sold out, then move on to the next 10.
CarrionCrow: No-win situation if they did. A few would be thrilled, a lot more would be pissed off and start complaining at length.
Niggles: I don't understand the complaints if this were to happen. It would give a greater incentive to stay up and watch the sale especially once most people have already got the games they wanted in 1st and 2nd round.
Would imagine the third round serves as a balm of sorts to the people who tend to complain about how inconvenienced they would be by following the sale when it's going full speed. I wouldn't mind the occasional surprise but at the same time, I've only got so much cash on-hand for these things. If they started adding heavily, there's some stuff I'd have no chance at all of buying.
In my line of work I've come to realize that some people will complain no matter what you do or don't do. They just enjoy bitching. While I can on occasion be quite a vigorous bitcher myself, I find you are usually best served hearing them out, then doing what you do.
Niggles: I don't understand the complaints if this were to happen. It would give a greater incentive to stay up and watch the sale especially once most people have already got the games they wanted in 1st and 2nd round.
It's OK having an incentive to stay up but some of us have day jobs to go to, to pay for all these games so we need *some* sleep!
01:30 UTC: Wasteland 1 – The Original Classic - 75% off ($1.49) - 600

Whoa, a lot of people did wait for this one. Will it disappear fast?

P.S. I'd planned to keep track till number 40 at least, but at this pace I won't survive past 30 :(
deleuz: It is one of those games I wish I could purchase multiple times.... :P
You can purchase it multiple times :P Just select gift, add your own email address, and voila spare codes to gift to the masses :)
Round 2 list :

01. Theme Park
02. Luftrausers
03. Deadly Premonition
04. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05. teslagrad
06. Blitzkrieg Anthology
07. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
08. shelter
09: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
27. Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28. Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
there are different timezones , we need sleep , and all users should have a chance to grab a copy of a game in this kind of promo.

introducing different lists of games at each round , well , not really good....regardless all the customers around the world.

there would be lots of people really frustrated.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DyNaer
LynetteC: It's OK having an incentive to stay up but some of us have day jobs to go to, to pay for all these games so we need *some* sleep!
I drive a truck and I had the sale running with my phone's GPS giving me directions behind it. Thankfully nothing came up when I was in a spot where I wasn't already stopped, but since I use PayPal I can purchase with just 3 clicks so I don't get distracted. I did miss a game or two, but safety is more important than a sale. Red lights are a godsend.
deleuz: It is one of those games I wish I could purchase multiple times.... :P
Tarnicus: You can purchase it multiple times :P Just select gift, add your own email address, and voila spare codes to gift to the masses :)
Given the number of codes I've seen you give away tonight, Tarnicus, you've obviously had a lot of practice with this. :-)
high rated
LynetteC: NOOOOOOO!!! Don't give them ideas. I'm only waiting for two games I missed, Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption and Syberia 2. After that, I can rest in peace. If they start sticking random games in too, I'm screwed! lol
Don't worry, this sort of promo needs a lot of planning, so nth random is going to happen.

Maybe because inspite its name, the purpose isn't to sleep-deprive people for two-three days in a row? The repeats are there so people can have fun hunting a good deal but also go about their other stuff. And don't forget this is an international community, so different time-zones call for more than one round that are up around the clock.
LynetteC: It's OK having an incentive to stay up but some of us have day jobs to go to, to pay for all these games so we need *some* sleep!
CalicoPup: I drive a truck and I had the sale running with my phone's GPS giving me directions behind it. Thankfully nothing came up when I was in a spot where I wasn't already stopped, but since I use PayPal I can purchase with just 3 clicks so I don't get distracted. I did miss a game or two, but safety is more important than a sale. Red lights are a godsend.
I hear ya! I bought Zork on my tablet at a red light this afternoon! :-)