It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleuz: It is one of those games I wish I could purchase multiple times.... :P
sai: The whimsical world of Twinsen is a fond part of my childhood. Love the LBA games.
You talked me into it.
That was number 28 today. ;)
sai: The whimsical world of Twinsen is a fond part of my childhood. Love the LBA games.
donsanderson: You talked me into it.
Yikes! I thought I had gone a bit OTT at 14 (+1 gift code) Looks like I'm small-time compared to you. lol
Still no Arcanum? Missed it the first time and there's no way I'm staying up for just one game. You lose insomnia promo, I'm getting some sleep!
Hi everyone,
Does any one know if any "S.T.A.L.K.E.R "games will be in this promo or is there any chance of them appearing ?
Thank you.
israr665: Hi everyone,
Does any one know if any "S.T.A.L.K.E.R "games will be in this promo or is there any chance of them appearing ?
Thank you.
Check the first post in this thread, if it isn't there, it's not coming for this sale
donsanderson: You talked me into it.
Haha you're welcome (to you) and I'm sorry (to your wallet). But yeah I remember as a kid at a friends house watching with fascination someone playing LBA1. And it prompted me to ask my parents for a PC so I could play it. LBA2 retains the charm of the first with even more environments and improved gameplay. The music and characters are really unique. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have (many times over).
Thank you.
I wished those too, but it doesn't seem so. Check the list in the first post.
8thSage: Still no Arcanum? Missed it the first time and there's no way I'm staying up for just one game. You lose insomnia promo, I'm getting some sleep!
You will still have the third round to get the games you miss for the 2nd. :)
israr665: Does any one know if any "S.T.A.L.K.E.R "games will be in this promo or is there any chance of them appearing ?
I don't think so. The complete list of all 100 games is in the opening post:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post1
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DeMignon
8thSage: Still no Arcanum? Missed it the first time and there's no way I'm staying up for just one game. You lose insomnia promo, I'm getting some sleep!
Still not yet !

Thank you.
Unfortunately, there wasn't any S.T.A.L.K.E.R game in the first round, so there shouldn't be in other(s) round(s).
LynetteC: Aww, it's a shame you don't like sales like this. I'm really enjoying it as it's opened up a whole new aspect of GOG for me - the forums and the wonderful community that 'lives' here. :-)
bluey83: Totally agree with you LynetteC, I've been a member here for quite some time but barely checked in on the forums before
i also agree, it's the only time it seems like you see any interaction on here, which is really cool.
+1 for both of you :)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Cyberevil
re LBA2, is the control scheme awkward as with other actions games with similar camera view from the 80's and 90s?
GOG should really throw the odd surprise during this promo instead of same 100 games in each 3 rounds ;)
Thank you.
Well well well, so the Aussies are already wakin up? Damn, time flies fast ^^'

As for your question, as for now, the second round is repeating the list from Round 1 (only in different order). And, as you can see on the very first post of this thread, there was no S.T.A.L.K.E.R. there.

Your may hope that they will throw some surprise at some point; or add new games into the Round 3 :)
Niggles: GOG should really throw the odd surprise during this promo instead of same 100 games in each 3 rounds ;)
No-win situation if they did. A few would be thrilled, a lot more would be pissed off and start complaining at length.