It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Round 2 list :

01. Theme Park
02. Luftrausers
03. Deadly Premonition
04. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05. teslagrad
06. Blitzkrieg Anthology
07. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
08. shelter
09: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
27. Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
I would rather focus on other things than constantly be checking the site. Again, I am glad to see a sale, but this kind of sale just isn't pleasant.

At the very least you are repeating the items several times and for that I am thankful.
high rated
EndlessKnight: I would rather focus on other things than constantly be checking the site. Again, I am glad to see a sale, but this kind of sale just isn't pleasant.

At the very least you are repeating the items several times and for that I am thankful.
Aww, it's a shame you don't like sales like this. I'm really enjoying it as it's opened up a whole new aspect of GOG for me - the forums and the wonderful community that 'lives' here. :-)
Dexterus: 27.
00:54 UTC: Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) - 75% off ($1.49) - 400

Etherlords took much longer than I thought. Strange, I remember this game was a lot of fun in its time.
It's an awesome game and I thought it would sell swiftly.
Hmmm almost bought LBA2 since it didn't tell me I already owned it :P (checked my Games List to be sure, just as well!)
Oh F**K missed most of it DAMN DAMN DAMN MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW!

DAMN MISSED OUT ON

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut wish I hadn't missed it now!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
LynetteC: Aww, it's a shame you don't like sales like this. I'm really enjoying it as it's opened up a whole new aspect of GOG for me - the forums and the wonderful community that 'lives' here. :-)
That's a refreshingly positive and interesting perspective to voice :) I was part of the whining group last time they did this, as I wasn't aware of the format and didn't bother due to the structuring of the sales. This time round I pre-empted the sale by having insomnia BEFORE it started, and it seems to have made it much more enjoyable lol
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh F**K missed most of it DAMN DAMN DAMN MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW!

DAMN MISSED OUT ON

you've only missed once. It has twice more to go yet
Rambutaan: Hmmm almost bought LBA2 since it didn't tell me I already owned it :P (checked my Games List to be sure, just as well!)
Yeah that is happening with me too. Fortunately when it gets to the payment section, you can purchase it again for your account, only as a gift.
Rambutaan: Hmmm almost bought LBA2 since it didn't tell me I already owned it :P (checked my Games List to be sure, just as well!)
Tarnicus: Yeah that is happening with me too. Fortunately when it gets to the payment section, you can purchase it again for your account, only as a gift.
It is one of those games I wish I could purchase multiple times.... :P

DAMN MISSED OUT ON

We're only a fourth through this round and that game hasn't shown up yet. Wait for the next 70+ games in this round, probably less, for it to show up. Then there's Round 3, in case you miss it this round.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by KyleCS
EndlessKnight: I would rather focus on other things than constantly be checking the site. Again, I am glad to see a sale, but this kind of sale just isn't pleasant.

LynetteC: Aww, it's a shame you don't like sales like this. I'm really enjoying it as it's opened up a whole new aspect of GOG for me - the forums and the wonderful community that 'lives' here. :-)
Totally agree with you LynetteC, I've been a member here for quite some time but barely checked in on the forums before
Tarnicus: That's a refreshingly positive and interesting perspective to voice :) I was part of the whining group last time they did this, as I wasn't aware of the format and didn't bother due to the structuring of the sales. This time round I pre-empted the sale by having insomnia BEFORE it started, and it seems to have made it much more enjoyable lol
Insomnia is nothing new for me. I'm a singer and work into the small hours every weekend which throws out my body clock for the rest of the week. Despite working in an office during the week, I'm frequently on my laptop til 2-3am. Recently, it's been Ether One that's kept me amused, but it's been fun tonight getting to know you all. I'll definitley be making an effort to get into the forums more often from now on.
deleuz: It is one of those games I wish I could purchase multiple times.... :P
The whimsical world of Twinsen is a fond part of my childhood. Love the LBA games.

DAMN MISSED OUT ON

KyleCS: We're only a fourth through this round and that game hasn't shown up yet. Wait for the next 70+ games in this round, probably less, for it to show up. Then there's Round 3, in case you miss it this round.
There should be an "Insomnia Support Group" thread during these sales so the community can arrange to trade the games we sleep through.