It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, off to sleep. If anyone wants to buy me a copy of Syberia 2 and/or Democracy 3 I'd appreciate it.

Night
high rated
Ezbee: how long is this going to run? and is it on a loop?

i keep missing the games i want because its going so quick.
If it's anything like the previous Insomnia Promo, there's going to be a round three after this one. As for the duration, it depends on how fast each game on offer sells.
ClockwerkDE: I could swear there was Sang-Froid and Jack Keane 2 for a split second O_o
Was that a glitch or a nanosecond-buyout?
Jack Keane 2 sold out faster than beer and frankfurters on oktoberfest.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by LoboBlanco

We're about quarter way through the second run round the list of 100 games. From all accounts, there should be at least one more cycle through after this so if there's something you've missed you'll still have at least one more chance.

Good luck.

LynetteC: We're about quarter way through the second run round the list of 100 games. From all accounts, there should be at least one more cycle through after this so if there's something you've missed you'll still have at least one more chance.

Good luck.
So I still have a chance at the Police Quest 1-4 collection? Good to know!
Does anyone know (approximately, more of a guess) how late round 3 will start? With here already being 2:35 a.m. I kinda want to go to bed xD
HypersomniacLive: If it's anything like the previous Insomnia Promo, there's going to be a round three after this one. As for the duration, it depends on how fast each game on offer sells.
But in each round there are more copies of each game, right?
So, third round will probably last longer than each of the previous rounds.
Ha! finally found the RIGHT thread... I was meandering around in the fall promo, since I hadn't see this one... Glad there is a real list, I was trying to do one there, but had just got home from work.
Ok, time to go to bed, g'night y'all!
Splatsch:
Thank you maintaining the running list of the second run (especially considering your time zone).
DarkRiddle: Does anyone know (approximately, more of a guess) how late round 3 will start? With here already being 2:35 a.m. I kinda want to go to bed xD
It depends on how quickly games are bought. All we need is another Full Spectrum Warrior and you'll be looking at finishing this round at 5-6am! :-o
Post edited May 12, 2014 by LynetteC
I missed Kings Quest 4+5+6 and Quest for Glory 1-5... again...

<- attention span of snail

;_;
Post edited May 12, 2014 by deleuz
triock: Ok, time to go to bed, g'night y'all!
Good night :)
ClockwerkDE: I could swear there was Sang-Froid and Jack Keane 2 for a split second O_o
Was that a glitch or a nanosecond-buyout?
LoboBlanco: Jack Keane 2 sold out faster than beer and frankfurters on oktoberfest.
Du meine Güte!

Same for Sang-Froid, Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, Bard's Tale and Warlords Battlecry 3.
No chance to grab those X_X And I bet those games won't loop again...
DarkRiddle: Does anyone know (approximately, more of a guess) how late round 3 will start? With here already being 2:35 a.m. I kinda want to go to bed xD
can't tell :

depends how fast each games will be sold & i noticed in this round some games have more amount of copies ....so , it's impossible to determine.