It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just realised something. If you wanted both Etherlords 1 + 2 (as both) -- its actually cheaper to buy then at the usual pricing - 6.98 for both together as opposed to getting no.2 from this promo THEN buying no.1 1.49 +5.99 = 7.48..anyone noticed that?
What's with the silence in this past minutes....I hope you guy are out there buying games :)
Niggles: Just realised something. If you wanted both Etherlords 1 + 2 (as both) -- its actually cheaper to buy then at the usual pricing - 6.98 for both together as opposed to getting no.2 from this promo THEN buying no.1 1.49 +5.99 = 7.48..anyone noticed that?
Sounds like the local grocery store.
2lbs for $5.00 or 1lb 2 for $3.99. :-)

Nice catch.
Oh, looks like I missed Broken Age. Well... 40% isn't that great to me. I'd be curious to know how low they'd go in the next major holiday/season-themed Steam sale.

So could this mean some other games on my wishlist (Steamworld Dig, Octodad, the latter ESPECIALLY needs a discount - I'd like to play it but $14.99 seems too much for a game so short and reliant on a novelty mechanic, as cute as it may be) possibly appear here?
I noticed that the first group of couples where in the middle, then the next 4 where in the beginning (lower numbers) then the next 3 couples (up to now) in the higher numbers. Though it does make a strange order of jumps in the last group. So I'm not sure of a solid theory. But this is interesting :)
Alien8n: That last one was a jump back of 14, we had 41 and 7 earlier so as far as I can tell it's fairly random. And I can't be bothered to check properly :p
For some reason I've written it down. The anomaly of "3 in a row" ie numbers 49-50-51 showing up in a row can be explained if we don't look at the list as linear but rather circular, but we won't really know that unless a/ no more patterns of 3 sequentially arise and b/ if numbers 1 and 100 follow the pattern.

Something to keep my empty head occupied whilst I wait for something of interest :)
bioshark: What's with the silence in this past minutes....I hope you guy are out there buying games :)
Need for Sleep is getting stronger...
bioshark: What's with the silence in this past minutes....I hope you guy are out there buying games :)
Maybe everyone has fallen asleep!
Niggles: Just realised something. If you wanted both Etherlords 1 + 2 (as both) -- its actually cheaper to buy then at the usual pricing - 6.98 for both together as opposed to getting no.2 from this promo THEN buying no.1 1.49 +5.99 = 7.48..anyone noticed that?
donsanderson: Sounds like the local grocery store.
2lbs for $5.00 or 1lb 2 for $3.99. :-)

Nice catch.
WOW, then this post may damn the insomnia as people will stop buying when etherlords shows up
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Gnostic
Spectrum_Legacy: Need for Sleep is getting stronger...
yet. I am almost falling asleep, but I need to hold out until the next pair...and next pair....
DarkRiddle: I noticed that the first group of couples where in the middle, then the next 4 where in the beginning (lower numbers) then the next 3 couples (up to now) in the higher numbers. Though it does make a strange order of jumps in the last group. So I'm not sure of a solid theory. But this is interesting :)
Yep with an over-representation of numbers in the 50s. I.e the beginning of round 2 is focusing on what was in the middle of round 1
That makes Broken Age up next...
With Kings Quest 1-5 up, that means Broken Age should be next :)
00:03 UTC: King's Quest 4+5+6 - 75% off ($2.49) - 500

Maybe this will go faster then Carmaggedon2, I'm running out of ideas how to spend my time between each release ^^'
Spectrum_Legacy: Need for Sleep is getting stronger...
bioshark: yet. I am almost falling asleep, but I need to hold out until the next pair...and next pair....
I think to a certain extent people may be buying just to get to the next game faster.