It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omegaunit: is edna and harvey a dog? the rest look okay.
No, it's fun!
wanderwoman25: There was one about searching for grandpa's underpants that no one wanted, either. That took a long, long time. Nobody *really* wanted to find grandpa's underpants. Not at all.
Micro-BIOS: Btw, it's a good game, a bit on the short side, but interesting.
That's what she said. Sorry, couldn't resist.
omegaunit: is edna and harvey a dog? the rest look okay.
Momo1991: No, it's fun!
sweet!
MissFable: Results from final test: the sale rate has risen from 2.3 to 3.2 per minute. 96 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
Tarnicus: And the Steam post was added 39 minutes ago :)
Less than 30 now. This donkey started moving.
Have another
Attachments:
img_0279.jpg (390 Kb)
wanderwoman25: There was one about searching for grandpa's underpants that no one wanted, either. That took a long, long time. Nobody *really* wanted to find grandpa's underpants. Not at all.
Micro-BIOS: Btw, it's a good game, a bit on the short side, but interesting.
Hm, the game didn't do much for me. It felt faily clunky and the novelty wore of pretty quickly.
I don't want to be cursed with PID, anything other than thhat, please no!
mateo360: Have another
I'm seeing a pattern here.
Anyway, I am off to sleep - this should be over by the time I awaken but thanks for all the fun, everyone! It's been keanly real ;-) Catch you round the forum or next Insomnia!
Tarnicus: Back in my day, we made our own achievements... :P
jimnorth: But if I just go around telling people how great I am at video games, I'll look like a big egotistical jerk!

If Steam goes around telling people how great I am at video games, however, I'll look like a big stud and get all the hot chicks and fame and money and sweet cars for my mansion!
Screenshot or it didn't happen! lol

See that's what I like about 'my day'. Given the lack of achievements, I could TELL people about how great I was at gaming(HAX!) and now Steam has gone and ruined that! I can't hack the software to make my characters overpowered. I can't exaggerate how great I was at challenging parts of the game by repeating other people's stories that I'd heard...it explains the poverty that has ensued in my life as I grew up in a wealthy household and barely have 2 coppers to scrape together! F*K U STEEM!
You know, it's a bummer that the Pid logo isn't quite an ambigram :(
Momo1991: Anyway, I am off to sleep - this should be over by the time I awaken but thanks for all the fun, everyone! It's been keanly real ;-) Catch you round the forum or next Insomnia!
cya Momo o/ take care and I hope your doggie gets well
C'mon Krondor!
Post edited May 17, 2014 by odbo255
MissFable: Results from final test: the sale rate has risen from 2.3 to 3.2 per minute. 96 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
Thank you for posting the stats you have, they have been quite interesting to read :)
Going... going...