It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn i can't seem to get any free things :c
I guess i'm not lucky x)
chean: Ahh, finally scratched The Guild off the wishlist. :)

Now, if only Heretic Kingdoms would show up, I might yet get some hours of sleep this night...
That may be against the rule "100 great titles up to 90% off, chance to get free games, limited stock, no sleep".

But fingers crossed for you to get the game AND sleep.
Ungunbu: is games order totally random?
No, the games are paired but the pairs are in random orders. If we see the first of the pair, the second is next.
Seeing as we're already 20 games into round 2, I now have an amazing 1.25% chance of getting The Inner World. If I wanted 4 games, chances would be 5% but with only 1 wish this is like reverse Russian Roulette...
Damn, the pairing just missed Cognition....
Okay, so my first post as a night shift:

21. 23:42 UTC: American McGee's Grimm - 80% off ($1.99) - 300

(also, for the books, the previous one which wasn't mentioned previously
20. The Guild, Gold Edition - 80% off ($1.99) - 300; didn't record the time, alas)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Dexterus
bioshark: Don't get me wrong, I also love old games, but not that old :) And anyway, I am not complaining about fast selling games :)
Green Hilltop: With adventures games it usually doesn't matter how old they are, unless you are put off by the graphics (and in this case the drawn ones are usually always good) because the genre doesn't get many new games and there's not much to improve anyway, except for innovating gameplay mechanics, which have stayed pretty much the same since the invention of point-and-click interface. I think there were some innovative things in the meantime, like some DS games with nifty stuff but otherwise I'm not really aware of any significant changes to the genre of text adventures.
Id say you better look at Kickstarter and Indie devs in general.. there are heaps of adventures out there currently....
And that makes next up, Carmageddon (and Grimm ticked off my list :) )
ralfkorrek: That may be against the rule "100 great titles up to 90% off, chance to get free games, limited stock, no sleep".

But fingers crossed for you to get the game AND sleep.
Haha, true. We'll see how it goes, thanks for the crossed fingers in any case! :)
Rambutaan: Damnit can't believe I missed out on Deponia 3 - those must've sold quick :)
Me too, it's the only game I'm interested in that I don't already have from the list!
Dexterus: Okay, so my first post as a night shift:

21. 23:42 UTC: American McGee's Grimm - 80% off (1.99) - 300

(also, for the books, the previous one which wasn't mentioned previously
20. The Guild, Gold Edition - 80% off ($1.99) - 300; didn't record the time, alas)
So the list is for now :
1. Theme Park
2. Luftrausers
3. Deadly Premonition
4. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
5. teslagrad
6. Blitzkrieg Anthology
7. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
8. shelter
9: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
23:46 UTC: Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now - 80% off ($1.99) - 500

Is it me or just now every game gets the same discount and price?
Next up: something completely random (please let it be Desperados, I want some sleep...)

(And no I don't want Desperados, I want the one after that :p )
Alien8n: And that makes next up, Carmageddon (and Grimm ticked off my list :) )
I swear there's a pattern in those numbers. I.e. the deviations seem too...ordered to me. Now if only I'd had some sleep, I could put my mathematical head on instead of my vacuous one.
Alien8n: And that makes next up, Carmageddon (and Grimm ticked off my list :) )
Tarnicus: I swear there's a pattern in those numbers. I.e. the deviations seem too...ordered to me. Now if only I'd had some sleep, I could put my mathematical head on instead of my vacuous one.
That last one was a jump back of 14, we had 41 and 7 earlier so as far as I can tell it's fairly random. And I can't be bothered to check properly :p