It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mateo360: I have nothing to add. I just want to put up a picture of my cat.
Salem?
Micro-BIOS: Tiny and Big got around 4 hours.
Ouch!
We started posting cat pictures. We are doomed.
Gnostic: Well this kitten may be forced to monitor PID if keane takes over
http://i.imgur.com/GEJ7P4H.jpg
Momo1991: Cats are fierce!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/05/15/cat-attacks-dog-saves-boy-and-makes-her-owners-famous/
My dad showed me that a little earlier. Apparently the dog is going to get put down? I want them both. The cat can eat any dogs that show up in my yard and the dog can eat any children that show up in my yard.
Austrobogulator: Salem?
Don't really know. The is just so soft and cute :3
Results from final test: the sale rate has risen from 2.3 to 3.2 per minute. 96 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
Tarnicus: Back in my day, we made our own achievements... :P
But if I just go around telling people how great I am at video games, I'll look like a big egotistical jerk!

If Steam goes around telling people how great I am at video games, however, I'll look like a big stud and get all the hot chicks and fame and money and sweet cars for my mansion!
50 left now...
Red_Frog: My dad showed me that a little earlier. Apparently the dog is going to get put down? I want them both. The cat can eat any dogs that show up in my yard and the dog can eat any children that show up in my yard.
LMAO!

The dog was put down already. Harsh lesson for an 8 month old pup but I can understand why if it is exhibiting such unprovoked behaviour and is dangerous to others.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Tarnicus
Zeyes: Oh hey, got a good night's sleep and only missed one of the games I was still waiting for (LltQ), good to see FTL hasn't come around yet. Guess Pid wasn't the only slow mover in the last ~8 hours?
There was one about searching for grandpa's underpants that no one wanted, either. That took a long, long time. Nobody *really* wanted to find grandpa's underpants. Not at all.
MissFable: Results from final test: the sale rate has risen from 2.3 to 3.2 per minute. 96 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
Thanks, Steam users!
is edna and harvey a dog? the rest look okay.
MissFable: Results from final test: the sale rate has risen from 2.3 to 3.2 per minute. 96 copies sold during this 30 minute test period.
And the Steam post was added 39 minutes ago :)
Tarnicus: And the Steam post was added 39 minutes ago :)
Can't argue with the stats :D
Zeyes: Oh hey, got a good night's sleep and only missed one of the games I was still waiting for (LltQ), good to see FTL hasn't come around yet. Guess Pid wasn't the only slow mover in the last ~8 hours?
wanderwoman25: There was one about searching for grandpa's underpants that no one wanted, either. That took a long, long time. Nobody *really* wanted to find grandpa's underpants. Not at all.
Btw, it's a good game, a bit on the short side, but interesting.