It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien8n: Unless GOG have completely thrown out The Code next up should be The Guild, followed by something completely random.
Ohh, impressive! *claps*
genkicolleen: Is it really only the first one or two people who click who can get the game free, or can it pop up at any time during the minutes the game is up?
I understand it's at any time the game is on sale. Some people buy 10 games with no free one, some get a free one first time (I got Shelter :) )
RadonGOG: Is round II just the same like the first round?
Would be nice if somebody would be able to tell me, would like to go to bed (yes, I know, Insomnia and so on...) ;)
Pidgeot: It's the same games, just in a different order.
Thanks to you!
Hoped that after Hitman I & II part III would also go on sale, but as this won´t happen I can go sleeping now ;)

Oh, but maybe GOG again has a sense of Humor and brings Arx NeverGoOnSalis at the end of this sale...
ralfkorrek: Why not? There may be many some people around who had played these back then, being young and fresh. *sigh*
bioshark: Don't get me wrong, I also love old games, but not that old :) And anyway, I am not complaining about fast selling games :)
With adventures games it usually doesn't matter how old they are, unless you are put off by the graphics (and in this case the drawn ones are usually always good) because the genre doesn't get many new games and there's not much to improve anyway, except for innovating gameplay mechanics, which have stayed pretty much the same since the invention of point-and-click interface. I think there were some innovative things in the meantime, like some DS games with nifty stuff but otherwise I'm not really aware of any significant changes to the genre of text adventures.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Green Hilltop
Alien8n: Unless GOG have completely thrown out The Code next up should be The Guild, followed by something completely random.
genkicolleen: Ohh, impressive! *claps*
Not really, there's a semi-random pattern. Games are grouped in 2 or 3's (we've had 1 group of 3 so far) with the 1st game in the group being random.
Damnit can't believe I missed out on Deponia 3 - those must've sold quick :)
EndlessKnight: Wonderful. I figured this was a standard sale, so I waited till this evening to take a look. Everything I wanted to get has already come and gone. :(

In any case, thanks for having another neat sale GOG. We all appreciate it.
It may have come and gone once or even twice, but from (other people's) previous experience there should be a third time lucky for you.
Pidgeot: Okay, boys and girls, this'll be my last update tonight:

Mon, 12 May 2014 23:27:33 UTC: Driftmoon - 85% off ($2.24) - 300

Sorry, bioshark, you didn't get it right. :)

I'll be back in 7-8 hours with a summary of everything that's happened in the meantime, including timestamps.
I can stand in for you, for some time, if its okay

Only I wont do the timing, I'm not that exact to do this part ;)
Rambutaan: Damnit can't believe I missed out on Deponia 3 - those must've sold quick :)
Like hot cookies! But Deponia will return this round again...
high rated
Tarnicus: Check your PM. Round 2.5 jumped in to save the day :)
Missed your post earlier, but I have to also thank you in public for your kindness.

Cheers mate, long live the badger!
Rambutaan: Damnit can't believe I missed out on Deponia 3 - those must've sold quick :)
Spectrum_Legacy: Like hot cookies! But Deponia will return this round again...
Probably straight after Tomb Raider :p
A huge thank you to the people responsible for tracking the games in this sale. You folks have made our lives that much easier. D
Ahh, finally scratched The Guild off the wishlist. :)

Now, if only Heretic Kingdoms would show up, I might yet get some hours of sleep this night...
So, considering this "code," any ideas on when Sam & Max Save the World will come up again?
is games order totally random?