It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RadonGOG: Is round II just the same like the first round?
Would be nice if somebody would be able to tell me, would like to go to bed (yes, I know, Insomnia and so on...) ;)
Same games, different order.
RadonGOG: Is round II just the same like the first round?
Would be nice if somebody would be able to tell me, would like to go to bed (yes, I know, Insomnia and so on...) ;)
It's the same games, just in a different order.
gallahad2000: Doesn't he know what the O in gog stands for?
Green Hilltop: Not to mention Sierra's games are great adventures! So many of those games are still really good by even today's standards and exceed many triple A+ new games.
Yes! Things _were_ better back then! Beer, cars, movies... and games ;-)
orvakbane: Dang. So much good stuff on here that I had to call my bank to convince them that yes, I was making a butt-load of tiny transactions. Missed Grimrock on the cheap for those paranoid types. :( Oh well. Cooommmmmeeee on Arcanum and Silent Storm.
hehehe I've been expecting a similar discussion with my bank. Maybe tomorrow when they notice all the transactions I made after 5pm!

EDIT: typo
Post edited May 12, 2014 by LynetteC
Okay, boys and girls, this'll be my last update tonight:

Mon, 12 May 2014 23:27:33 UTC: Driftmoon - 85% off ($2.24) - 300

Sorry, bioshark, you didn't get it right. :)

I'll be back in 7-8 hours with a summary of everything that's happened in the meantime, including timestamps.
And the first real shock, Ring Runner will be in a group all by itself (so probably last)
1. Theme Park
2. Luftrausers
3. Deadly Premonition
4. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
5. teslagrad
6. Blitzkrieg Anthology
7. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
8. shelter
9: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
Is it really only the first one or two people who click who can get the game free, or can it pop up at any time during the minutes the game is up?
Unless GOG have completely thrown out The Code next up should be The Guild, followed by something completely random.
Pidgeot: Okay, boys and girls, this'll be my last update tonight:

Mon, 12 May 2014 23:27:33 UTC: Driftmoon - 85% off ($2.24) - 300

Sorry, bioshark, you didn't get it right. :)

I'll be back in 7-8 hours with a summary of everything that's happened in the meantime, including timestamps.
Rest well and thanks again :)
genkicolleen: Is it really only the first one or two people who click who can get the game free, or can it pop up at any time during the minutes the game is up?
They wrote something about equal chances, so I presume it can happen every time one clicks the Buy Now button.
Ok, before it pops up, how is The Guild?

EDIT: damn..too fast, too late..
Post edited May 12, 2014 by phaolo
genkicolleen: Is it really only the first one or two people who click who can get the game free, or can it pop up at any time during the minutes the game is up?
I don't think kit's the first few clicks - Carmageddon was about half way done when I accidentally caught the Buy Now button and nabbed a free copy. :-)
Wonderful. I figured this was a standard sale, so I waited till this evening to take a look. Everything I wanted to get has already come and gone. :(

In any case, thanks for having another neat sale GOG. We all appreciate it.
And Driftmoon has drifted away already.