It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FoxySage: Awesome! I missed that one on the first round.
gallahad2000: Who is tracking Round 2!?! RR is either up next or already happened...
Hasn't gone up yet in round 2.
bioshark: On another note, I can't believe that Police Quest, a game from 1987 is selling so fast...
Why not? There may be many some people around who had played these back then, being young and fresh. *sigh*
LynetteC: mkell has his own copy of Interstate, so check your PMs and have fun. :-)

Just as I... planned it? :P

Again, though, you're a champ!
bioshark: On another note, I can't believe that Police Quest, a game from 1987 is selling so fast...
ralfkorrek: Why not? There may be many some people around who had played these back then, being young and fresh. *sigh*
Doesn't he know what the O in gog stands for?
Dang. So much good stuff on here that I had to call my bank to convince them that yes, I was making a butt-load of tiny transactions. Missed Grimrock on the cheap for those paranoid types. :( Oh well. Cooommmmmeeee on Arcanum and Silent Storm.
gallahad2000: Who is tracking Round 2!?! RR is either up next or already happened...
Pidgeot: Hasn't gone up yet in round 2.
I lost count, Blitzkrieg has gone so RR should be next
Showing your age there Sin <3
ralfkorrek: Why not? There may be many some people around who had played these back then, being young and fresh. *sigh*
Don't get me wrong, I also love old games, but not that old :) And anyway, I am not complaining about fast selling games :)
Is round II just the same like the first round?
Would be nice if somebody would be able to tell me, would like to go to bed (yes, I know, Insomnia and so on...) ;)
gallahad2000: Doesn't he know what the O in gog stands for?
It stands for "Orbad", as in GOG = Good Orbad Games :P
did aarklash legacy come already?
gallahad2000: Doesn't he know what the O in gog stands for?
Not to mention Sierra's games are great adventures! So many of those games are still really good by even today's standards and exceed many triple A+ new games.
high rated
ROUND 2 so far:
1. Theme Park
2. Luftrausers
3. Deadly Premonition
4. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
5. Teslagrad
6. Blitzkrieg Anthology (woot got it free)
7. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
8. Shelter
9. Quest for Glory 1-5
10. Race the Sun
11. Blade of Darkness
12. The Last Express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legend of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1+2+3+4
high rated
1. Theme Park
2. Luftrausers
3. Deadly Premonition
4. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
5. teslagrad
6. Blitzkrieg Anthology
7. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
8. shelter
9: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4

updated list someone posted of round 2

Courtesy of @CptFandango. :)

Edit: Damn it. Got ninja'd. *Shakes fist at flambeau*
Post edited May 12, 2014 by FoxySage
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/25ct5h/gog_spring_insomnia_sale_100_games_in_limited/chgahf8

Hazzaman hooked up a good link