It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

advancedhero: Are there any good RPGs up this sale?
ralfkorrek: Legend of Grimrock
And its current deal...very good dungeon crawler, finished it only once though myself.
advancedhero: Are there any good RPGs up this sale?
ralfkorrek: Legend of Grimrock
Indeed a good game. And look what we have now...
So that makes Police Quest next...
Whoa, here's a good RPG now, although I already bought it!! XD
LynetteC: Just grabbed it - can you remember who it was and I'll PM him?
Spinorial: I'm guessing this fella:
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post1255
Thanks Spinorial. A PM has been sent. :-)
zeroxxx: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I MISSED WASTELANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Is that the sound of a zeroxxx exploding like a blood sausage?
Pidgeot: Has Alien8n cracked the list? Let's find out...

Mon, 12 May 2014 23:04:11 UTC: Legend of Grimrock - 80% off ($2.99) - 500

Guess not.
Still going in pairs as far as I can tell. And my post about it being Cannon Fodder did have a smilie ;)
IAmSinistar: ...
Nesoo: Thanks for the list!

Any plans to continue the list for the next two (or however many) rounds? Would be nice to see if I miss the one or two games I'm looking for.
For real-time updates, someone else will have to take over shortly, but I'll post a summary of all the deals that have appeared in my absence once I wake up (about 8 hours from now), and again when I come home from work.

At any rate, I'm keeping my script running so I can log these things locally.
Did I just miss Interstate? -.- Nooooooo.....
phaolo: Do you have any opinion about these?

- Children of the Nile -> ?
For just 1,99 it's a must-have. You can build lovely cities and see everyone going about their day's lives, see weavers weaving, children being taught by teachers etc. The pace is leisurely, there's not much combat in it, you send soldiers away on a mission and a screen tells if you've won or not, but it's mostly about building. It feels very rewarding to complete a pyramid and the sunrises and sunsets are awesome. Or so I thought back when I played it:
Attachments:
cotn035.jpg (106 Kb)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DubConqueror
Grimrock is amazing.
Pidgeot: Has Alien8n cracked the list? Let's find out...

Mon, 12 May 2014 23:04:11 UTC: Legend of Grimrock - 80% off ($2.99) - 500

Guess not.
Alien8n: Still going in pairs as far as I can tell. And my post about it being Cannon Fodder did have a smilie ;)
Actually, I was thinking of the Uru guess you made at the same time as I76 - but still, you didn't get it ;)
zeroxxx: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I MISSED WASTELANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Wesker: Is that the sound of a zeroxxx exploding like a blood sausage?
He sure got somewhat wasted now... but maybe in the next round the luck is back.
I'm heading off for supper, but you'll probably find me back on here again later. Thinking I might actually pick up Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption if I catch it through this rotation, some of the comments elsewhere encouraged me to give it another look. Seems interesting.
Neverfree: Did I just miss Interstate? -.- Nooooooo.....
And to make it worse it was a predicted game :p