It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

advancedhero: Will there be free games released in this sale?
HypersomniacLive: They already are, you get a chance at check-out for each game on offer - if you're lucky it'll be free.
Now I want to know what the odds of that happening is, and when does it tell you?
high rated
Tarnicus: [...]
Was Shelter one of the ones you were after?
HypersomniacLive: Yep, but I hope to catch it in round three.

Now that the pace got back on track, reading & posting can lead to missing a game one's after ;-)
Check your PM. Round 2.5 jumped in to save the day :)
Sachys: Well folks, I'm away from watching this sale.

only a couple of games on the list interest me and as it is I forgot to goto the bank, so I'll see thee elsewhere on the GOG!
fling some poo on your way out :p
Alien8n: So if the pattern keeps going next up is Interstate '76 (with a small possibility of Uru after that)
Indeed, if someone manages to snag a copy of Interstate, there was a chap who was looking for it a few pages back. I'm guessing he/she'll be grateful ;)
I've noticed my laptop is starting to lag a second behind my regular computer - the counter updates a little later. Strange.

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:54:24 UTC: Interstate '76 Arsenal, The - 75% off ($1.49) - 300

Alien8n is right again!
HypersomniacLive: They already are, you get a chance at check-out for each game on offer - if you're lucky it'll be free.
stevebat: Now I want to know what the odds of that happening is, and when does it tell you?
You get a special message instead of the normal checkout. Don't know about the chances though. Not very high I think.
Sachys: Well folks, I'm away from watching this sale.

only a couple of games on the list interest me and as it is I forgot to goto the bank, so I'll see thee elsewhere on the GOG!
foxworks: fling some poo on your way out :p
Already did (interplanetary fecal beam is on the second warm up cycle)
high rated
stevebat: Now I want to know what the odds of that happening is, and when does it tell you?
The odds are obviously low (no data as to how low).
As for the when - click on the "buy now" button, it redirects you to the check-out page; if you're lucky it'll say something like "Heck yeah, you just got a free game" (no purchasing details asked), if not then you'll be presented with the regular check-out form.
Alien8n: So if the pattern keeps going next up is Interstate '76 (with a small possibility of Uru after that)
A few more goes and you might be able to post the impending list of round 2 :)
Spinorial: Indeed, if someone manages to snag a copy of Interstate, there was a chap who was looking for it a few pages back. I'm guessing he/she'll be grateful ;)
Just grabbed it - can you remember who it was and I'll PM him?
Spinorial: Indeed, if someone manages to snag a copy of Interstate, there was a chap who was looking for it a few pages back. I'm guessing he/she'll be grateful ;)
I'm going to hazard a guess that the group of 3 was because there was no pair for the 3rd one due to Entomorph already going. If right next will not be Uru, but will be random.
Ok with the second game of the pair, but what's the first game's pattern?
LynetteC: Just grabbed it - can you remember who it was and I'll PM him?
I'm guessing this fella:
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post1255
LynetteC: Just grabbed it - can you remember who it was and I'll PM him?
mkell_226, post 1255?
phaolo: Ok with the second game of the pair, but what's the first game's pattern?
No pattern that I can see, there was a jump of 7 places earlier and this one jumped back 41 places.