It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm waiting for FTL. Could someone buy it if it would pop up in the next seven hours? :p
Well done on predicting FlatOut, Alien8n.

Next title:

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:44:52 UTC: Long Live the Queen - 75% off ($2.49) - 400
high rated
Tarnicus: [...]
Was Shelter one of the ones you were after?
Yep, but I hope to catch it in round three.

Now that the pace got back on track, reading & posting can lead to missing a game one's after ;-)
zeffyr: Is THE LIST solved?! :)
Tarnicus: Hopefully Alien8n(I rememeber that movie!) deciphers the rest of the pattern whilst the rest of us snap up bargains :)
They've thrown a spanner in, this is a group of 3, definitely something random next as the 4th has already gone this run
Entomorph next ;-)
Will there be free games released in this sale?
Wow, how fast this queen/princess thing goes down...
cpucrust: Entomorph next ;-)
That one has already appeared in this round.
Tarnicus: Hopefully Alien8n(I rememeber that movie!) deciphers the rest of the pattern whilst the rest of us snap up bargains :)
Alien8n: They've thrown a spanner in, this is a group of 3, definitely something random next as the 4th has already gone this run
Noticed that too. But you were definitely correct in spotting that there was chunking going on from the old list. It's not entirely randomised, but rather segmented and scrambled.
That sold more quickly than I expected it to.

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:47:35 UTC: Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - 80% off ($1.99) - 200
cpucrust: Entomorph next ;-)
Pidgeot: That one has already appeared in this round.
Hence, the smiley. I'm actually thankful for Entomorph - it allowed me to get home on time to resume my insomnia.
So if the pattern keeps going next up is Interstate '76 (with a small possibility of Uru after that)
Well folks, I'm away from watching this sale.

only a couple of games on the list interest me and as it is I forgot to goto the bank, so I'll see thee elsewhere on the GOG!
A short moment of confusion (title sure won't invoke much trust ^^ Grandpa? Leftovers?) and...bombs away!

Heh, even when I'm not buying, its fun watching as this sale goes.
high rated
advancedhero: Will there be free games released in this sale?
They already are, you get a chance at check-out for each game on offer - if you're lucky it'll be free.