It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: and as the ten hammers fall... done!

check PM!
ScarTissue1978: yer welcome, and gog doesnt have a "friends" or "social" setup - because its already there. you just experienced it.
A wild game appears!

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:28:56 UTC: Race the Sun - 75% off ($2.49) - 300

I'll probably stick around for another 30 minutes or so, then I'm off to bed. There'll be a summary in 8-9 hours or so of the deals that showed up in the meantime.
Tarnicus: GOG code PMd :)

I know the game you mention well and played it extensively back in 93-94 :)
mobeck: Thank you! I'll be playing this tonight.

It's nice to hear of another fan of the SSI Stronghold, that and Fantasy Empires are on my wishlist of games I wish were on GOG. I am told that Deciples is similar to Fantasy Empires but the reviews on metacritic are unimpressive.
Heh yeah I played Fantasy Empires more than Stronghold from memory. I wouldn't liken the Disciples series to either of those though, given they are far more focused on turn-based combat and far less on city management(barely any).
ScarTissue1978: yer welcome, and gog doesnt have a "friends" or "social" setup - because its already there. you just experienced it.
Sachys:
Ah I see, so how would I be able to find and contact you again then?
YES!
Got QfG.

Now just waiting for Zork and Arcanum to come around again.
high rated
Tarnicus: And 300 copies of Shelter sold at 90% off ($0.99) in less than 2 minutes :)
Never even saw it, not in this round or the previous one. :(

IAmSinistar: I pretty much count this as a game. :)
^This ;-)
Well this is the first game I buy from this sale. :D
Holy crap. All this happened why I was at work?
It's kind of nice to see everything moving along so quickly, after the near 2-hour wait for Full Spectrum Warrior.

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:32:56 UTC: Blade of Darkness - 75% off ($1.49) - 300
Would anyone like to gift me a game? :)
Ah, well.
Didn't realise that racing games were that opular on GOG.
flambeau: It did, it was a glitch
djdarko: Thanks, so the games are supposed to be the same price the 2nd time etc.?
Yes. The 2nd and the 3rd run are randomized but the glitch caused the games to be random, but not the price. So Deadly Premonition, the 4th game of the 2nd round, was sold at the same price as the 4th game of the 1st round (Leisure Suit Larry) and not at its real price
Time for game 12 in round 2:

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:35:18 UTC: Last Express, The - 70% off ($1.79) - 400
So if the pattern goes as it has so far next up is a random game followed by the game that was after it in the first round (they seem to be showing up in pairs)
gooberking: Holy crap. All this happened why I was at work?
Well, you still have a whole evening for the rest of Round 2. Here, in the Old World, we're facing a risk of dozing tomorrow at work ;)

-------------------

Love this 30sec break when Blade of Darkness appeared, like everyone went checking what this game is about before buying ^^