It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: might do if you hit the "reply" button on my post offering it... (hover to the top right of the post)
ScarTissue1978: Hey there Sachys okidokie I've done as you requested, is there anything else I must say to try the mighty Duke Nukem? Well, from what I know he's supposed to be some sort of BaDA$$ lmao! :D
and as the ten hammers fall... done!

check PM!
[singin]
"Its the final countdown, tadatadadaa..."
mobeck: I had not heard of King of Dragon Pass before you mentioned it but it looks like a lot of fun! I used to play a game called [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronghold_(1993_video_game)]Stronghold by SSI[/url] (not the 2001 version but the 1993 one) I like the idea of combining city management with real time strategy.
Tarnicus: GOG code PMd :)

I know the game you mention well and played it extensively back in 93-94 :)
Thank you! I'll be playing this tonight.

It's nice to hear of another fan of the SSI Stronghold, that and Fantasy Empires are on my wishlist of games I wish were on GOG. I am told that Deciples is similar to Fantasy Empires but the reviews on metacritic are unimpressive.
phaolo: Do you have any opinion about these?
- Valdis Story ->i like the design. Worth?
I heard that it is a good Castlevania-like, but that the gameplay isn't perfect and a little "hard" (some says imprecise).
phaolo: Do you have any opinion about these?
- Valdis Story ->i like the design. Worth?
- Blade of Darkness -> never heard!
- Seven Kingdoms -> any good? or SK2?
- Tiny and Big -> short but entertaining?
- Uru -> can you compare it to Riven?
- Vampire the Masquerade 1 ->I prefer the setting, but is it good as 2?
- Race the Sun -> seems fun, but too simple
- SiN Gold -> generic fps or good
- Deadly Premonition ->seems crap, why is it so famous?
- Battle Worlds: Kronos -> the graphic seems so good, but the reviews..
- Children of the Nile -> ?
Blade of Darkness is a great hack and slah game. It is great fun and I like the gore it has, because you can dismember every limb.
I like SiN. I bought it on last sale and am not dissapointed, even if it doesn't shine a lot. Worth a try, if you ask me.
Deadly premonition seems nice, but I couldn't ignore the technical issues. I like its mixture of silent hill and twin peaks, but the graphics are a pain in the ass to watch and the controls too clunky. But if you can get along these issues, it is pretty good. Too bad I couldn't.
These 300 copies of Full Spectrum Warrior have been the slowest to sell so far - 1 hour 49 minutes. How will this next one do?

Mon, 12 May 2014 22:20:15 UTC: Shelter - 90% off ($0.99) - 300
Gimme Shelter, baby! Get it while the gettin's good, GOGnards!
Sachys:
Well, to liven things up a bit for you, who missed out on Duke Nukem 3D?

I've a gift copy up for grabs. To get it, convince me you really want to play it (needs to be a reply): best argument wins (yes you can embellish and add a sob story but I genuinely expect you to redeem the game and give it a go if you win).

I'll leave it open for a while... maybe a whole ten hammers.
Ah, sorry about that Sachys, I misunderstood what you meant at first mate. Got there eventually. Am I the lucky recipient of Duke Nukem 3D then? Yey! Or Nay! :S
Shelter is by far the best badger mothering simulator ever made!!
Pidgeot: How will this next one do?
Far better.
Shelter did indeed go much quicker, less than 2 minutes.

Next up: Mon, 12 May 2014 22:21:34 UTC: Quest for Glory 1-5 - 75% off ($2.49) - 600
Austrobogulator: [..]
Wesker: [..]
Thanks and +1
(also for next opinions, with some detail)
Awesome :) Got Shelter for free, my daughter loves this game :)

Oh well, that's me without a PC for the rest of the week...
300x Shelter sold in one Minute or so - amazing :)
And 300 copies of Shelter sold at 90% off ($0.99) in less than 2 minutes :)