It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus:
Still not seen a remotely convincing argument
Alien8n: By the way, is anyone keeping track of the reruns?
I am keeping my script running, and I'm planning to keep logging these things throughout the entire sale (although I won't be posting in real-time when I'm sleeping or at work - that part isn't automated - but as long as my internet doesn't suddenly explode, I'll put up summaries for timing purposes).
So, let me check my library...I have a total of 3 centuries of gaming to get through before I finish all my games.

Must....use.....brain......
mobeck: I had not heard of King of Dragon Pass before you mentioned it but it looks like a lot of fun! I used to play a game called [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronghold_(1993_video_game)]Stronghold by SSI[/url] (not the 2001 version but the 1993 one) I like the idea of combining city management with real time strategy.
GOG code PMd :)

I know the game you mention well and played it extensively back in 93-94 :)
ScarTissue1978: Hello all I'm new to GOG forums. Not new to GOG, had a few months but this sale is pretty crazy huh? lol Never seen anything like it! Just thought I'd say hello and thanks to everyone for such entertainment. :D Post Script, I've never EVER played a Duke Nukem game. I know a little about it especially that the series can be pretty vulgar at times. I've read they aren't the best games going but I bet they're pretty funny though. Does that qualify for the free gift of Duke? :)
might do if you hit the "reply" button on my post offering it... (hover to the top right of the post)
mrkgnao: Alas, I'm vegan.
But glad to see someone who recognises the reference...
Wesker: Vegan? So you won't even have some gorgonzola to make those ten hammers tastier?
Nope.
Nor eggs in bed neither.
Pidgeot: I am keeping my script running, and I'm planning to keep logging these things throughout the entire sale (although I won't be posting in real-time when I'm sleeping or at work - that part isn't automated - but as long as my internet doesn't suddenly explode, I'll put up summaries for timing purposes).
Excellent, thank you again! We do indeed have a use for the data you collect, to be revealed in the fullness of time.
Looook, last 10 Spectrums left! Grab one while you can!
Theme Park; $1.49; (75%)
Luftrausers; $5.99; (40%)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut; $6.24; (75%)
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall; $1.49; (75%)
Teslagrad; $2.49; (75%)
Blitzkrieg Anthology; $1.99; (80%)
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers; $2.49; (75%)
Pidgeot: I am keeping my script running, and I'm planning to keep logging these things throughout the entire sale (although I won't be posting in real-time when I'm sleeping or at work - that part isn't automated - but as long as my internet doesn't suddenly explode, I'll put up summaries for timing purposes).
That's great, cheers!
ScarTissue1978: Hello all I'm new to GOG forums. Not new to GOG, had a few months but this sale is pretty crazy huh? lol Never seen anything like it! Just thought I'd say hello and thanks to everyone for such entertainment. :D Post Script, I've never EVER played a Duke Nukem game. I know a little about it especially that the series can be pretty vulgar at times. I've read they aren't the best games going but I bet they're pretty funny though. Does that qualify for the free gift of Duke? :)
Sachys: might do if you hit the "reply" button on my post offering it... (hover to the top right of the post)
Hey there Sachys okidokie I've done as you requested, is there anything else I must say to try the mighty Duke Nukem? Well, from what I know he's supposed to be some sort of BaDA$$ lmao! :D
Cool, that way I'll know when I've missed the 3 I'm after (with my luck just as the last game of the sale is being sold)
phaolo: Tiny and Big -> short but entertaining?
Yes, and quite monotonous.

phaolo: - Vampire the Masquerade 1 ->I prefer the setting, but is it good as 2?
I lost my save years ago and have yet to finish, but it's much more about combat than role-playing.

phaolo: Children of the Nile
Haven't played yet, but Tilted Mill was built from the ashes of Impressions Studios, so you can expect it to share some DNA with Pharaoh.
We're in single figures for FSW :)
Oh em gee, it's down to the last 8 copies! We'll be done in 40 minutes or so! At last!