It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shendue: Is the order totally random this time, unlike on the fall insomnia promo?
The second round didn't follow the same order of the first one, until now, or am i wrong?
Tarnicus: Correct, the 2nd round is a random order, different from the first but consisting thus far exactly the prior games listed (hopefully that was written poorly enough to both enlighten and confuse :P)
LOL. Yep, it felt exactly that way.
I wonder if this promo will have the same success as the first one. Part of the reason people waited for hours during the first one was that the order was predictable in the second and third round, so they could loosely prepare a schedule of staying awake for some games they were looking for and sleeping in-between. This time that's impossible, so people could just get annoyed and go to sleep. The games will be sold anyway, simply because of how the promo is structured, but people partecipating may not enjoy the experience that much, possibly resulting in this promo even lasting MORE then the fall one, with an awful lot of keaning.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Shendue
grimgroove: He deserved it!
IAmSinistar is always welcome to my gift offerings, especially DRM free ones like GOG or Desura but alas I think he has this one already.

There's still 1 copy available at the above discount if anyone wants it :)
grimgroove: He deserved it!
Tarnicus: IAmSinistar is always welcome to my gift offerings, especially DRM free ones like GOG or Desura but alas I think he has this one already.

There's still 1 copy available at the above discount if anyone wants it :)
I'll pass on that pass, but thanks a lot! Also to Sachys!
Puzzle giveaways are a bad idea. The code for Anachronox is in ternary.
IAmSinistar: Thanks to the many hands that made this thread a success! They include the Deal Trackers , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post109]DreadMoth, Pidgeot and the amazing scriptbot, , and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post473]Splatsch; the Time Keeper ; the Gift Giver [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post73]foxworks; and the Answer Master HypersomniacLive. Please give them some +1 love for their hard work!

And thanks as well to the many other people who posted useful info and tips throughout the thread, as well as the all the great jokes and quips. You all made this new Insomnia Promo a real delight and worth campaigning for! Let's keep it rolling through the reruns. :)
Happy to help, even if I diidn't do a lot compared to you and others :)
Thanks again you all for the work, and too for making this place (and moments) so nice !
Do you have any opinion about these?
- Valdis Story ->i like the design. Worth?
- Blade of Darkness -> never heard!
- Seven Kingdoms -> any good? or SK2?
- Tiny and Big -> short but entertaining?
- Uru -> can you compare it to Riven?
- Vampire the Masquerade 1 ->I prefer the setting, but is it good as 2?
- Race the Sun -> seems fun, but too simple
- SiN Gold -> generic fps or good
- Deadly Premonition ->seems crap, why is it so famous?
- Battle Worlds: Kronos -> the graphic seems so good, but the reviews..
- Children of the Nile -> ?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by phaolo
I am relatively new to GOG but reading all this I get the feeling that next to the great games of course this is a great community. Nice to be here!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by ralfkorrek
Sachys:
Well, to liven things up a bit for you, who missed out on Duke Nukem 3D?

I've a gift copy up for grabs. To get it, convince me you really want to play it: best argument wins (yes you can embellish and add a sob story but I genuinely expect you to redeem the game and give it a go if you win).

I'll leave it open for a while... maybe a whole ten hammers.
I have had a copy of that since last Christmas, and still have not even installed it - so I guess I cannot convince you I will play the game
:-)
high rated
grimgroove: Is there a chance you get a game for free if you just keep clicking the buy now-button several times? I don't know how these scripts work, but if we all click that buy now-thing and some of us get it for free, we can get this sale moving again.
I suspect not.

If it's any consolation, it's under 50 copies, so the torture will soon be over - just be prepared for round three. ;-P
The only wishlisted game on this is Interstate '76, which I missed the first time around. I'm intrigued by the Little Big adventures, but missed them as well.

Someone sell me on Gobliiiiins!
Ye, looks like a great community :)
Tarnicus: There's still 1 copy available at the above discount if anyone wants it :)
I'm surprised that 20 copies of Fall Spanktrum Wanker have sold in the time it has taken me to sell my 1 spare copy of King of Dragon Pass at 100% off :P
ralfkorrek: I am relatively new to GOG but reading all this I get the feeling that next to the great games of course this is a great community. Nice to be here!
Haha, you'll be amazed if you stick around! ;-)
Nice to have you, welcome to the forum!
I wrestled a GOG bear for this game the first time around. Yawn.
Tarnicus: There's still 1 copy available at the above discount if anyone wants it :)
Tarnicus: I'm surprised that 20 copies of Fall Spanktrum Wanker have sold in the time it has taken me to sell my 1 spare copy of King of Dragon Pass at 100% off :P
looks like the Duke is going nowhere at a very reasonable discount either