It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Summary of first round for me:
- bought == 9
- wanted to buy but missed == 10
- wanted to buy but decided it was not tempting enough == 4
- already have or not interested == 77
Wesker: Off-topic, but seeing your username, I wonder if you've had your ration of kidney this morning?
Alas, I'm vegan.
But glad to see someone who recognises the reference...
LynetteC: I bought 13 games from the sale (+ 7th Guest which is on sale but not in the Insomnia sale) and the one freebie I got was due to an accidental touch of my thumb on the screen of my tablet! I'm going to try to hand it back/get a gift code to pass it on once Insomnia is over. I'm also a bit miffed that I paid $6.24 for Deadly Premonition (my most expensive purchase of the day) and then it came around under $2 in the second run due to a glitch! Just about sums up my luck really. lol
Tarnicus: 8 purchases for me(11 but 3 not from the Insomnia sale) and no accidental gifts yet. It sounds like you've had decent luck :) I wonder what the chance of a free game is?
I appreciate that I'm lucky to get a free game, but it would have to be one that I didn't want and am unlikely to play (Carmageddon 2). That's why I'm hoping to swap it for a gift code so that at least someone else can feel the joy.

Apart from the 13 Insomnia games and 7th Guest, this week I have also bought four games from the weekend promo and the new realMyst Masterpiece Edition. Just as well payday is imminent! :-)

'GOG' only knows when I'll actually get a chance to play any of these! :-p
One hundred hammers are on sale
Used in mighty wars like gale
The clerk now looks rather wale
These hammers sell like bread that's stale
We've just hit the 1 hour mark for Full Spectrum Warrior, and we've sold 208 of the 300 copies. At this rate, we will see the next title in a little less than half an hour.
Mainly Time Commando for me, if I can manage to be here at the right time
Rix
Guys,
If you click the ladybug on the sale screen you get a free game. You might have to click five or six times.
Pidgeot: We've just hit the 1 hour mark for Full Spectrum Warrior, and we've sold 208 of the 300 copies. At this rate, we will see the next title in a little less than half an hour.
That's so slow compared to the first round XD
Has to be a fiendish coincidence that once again a Nordic-published sequel takes so much time to resolve.
So, I just came in and I see this. I think I need some coffee...

But seriously, who came up with this madness?
pmn357: Guys,
If you click the ladybug on the sale screen you get a free game. You might have to click five or six times.
Thanks got my 6 free games :D
pmn357: Guys,
You are the funniest person I ever had the pleasure to read a message of, second only to the rest of the world population.
Every sold copy of Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers guarantees that The Witcher 3 will be released soon. Isn't it great?
Aargghh Fuck this, don't have time for this, too impatient lol :p

I'll wait for the summer sales I guess :((
puviani: Every time you don't buy Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, god kills a kitten. Just so you know.
Are you trying to convince people to buy the game or not? I get sooo confused !!
Wesker: Off-topic, but seeing your username, I wonder if you've had your ration of kidney this morning?
mrkgnao: Alas, I'm vegan.
But glad to see someone who recognises the reference...
Vegan? So you won't even have some gorgonzola to make those ten hammers tastier?