It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ralfkorrek: Hm, yes now. In the first round things sold so fast, I fetched myself a coffee and missed like 3 games.
So you don't miss more games, get yourself one of these comfy computer chairs like I did!
Attachments:
iippo: Any sight of blitzkrieg anthology 2? Shame i cant stay up the night and must actually sleep n stuff :(
pmn357: You just missed it... again.
I managed to snatch the Blietzkrieg 1 anthology, but meant if the sequel had been around. Sorry for the missplaced "2".
ralfkorrek: Hm, yes now. In the first round things sold so fast, I fetched myself a coffee and missed like 3 games.
Tarnicus: So you don't miss more games, get yourself one of these comfy computer chairs like I did!
We already have the new Jack Keane of the spring Insomnia sale.
Tarnicus: So you don't miss more games, get yourself one of these comfy computer chairs like I did!
Still no coffee machine attached to those...
Full Spectrum Waiting: Ten Hours.
Zurvan7: how does this free game work? Bought some things, missed a lot but didn't get any free game lol?
I made 15 insomnia purchases (plus 4 games from the weekend promo) and didn't smell a free game.
Maybe they can put Entomorph and FSW back to back next round so people can get some sleep
Seems like GOG dropped the hammer (s).
Man, Full Spectrum Warrior is taking it's sweet time! I think, the only game I missed in Round 1 was Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption. At this rate, I'll be back at work before it comes around again! :-)
Zurvan7: how does this free game work? Bought some things, missed a lot but didn't get any free game lol?
OldFatGuy: I made 15 insomnia purchases (plus 4 games from the weekend promo) and didn't smell a free game.
yeah I hope the waiting for a free game doesn't make you any older though...
But yeah maybe gog will release a free title for everyone or something like that. They mentioned something about it won't be a flash free item or something like that :p
ralfkorrek: Still no coffee machine attached to those...
lol I don't drink coffee
Is the order totally random this time, unlike on the fall insomnia promo?
The second round didn't follow the same order of the first one, until now, or am i wrong?
OMG GOG PLEASE LOWER THE COPIES ON EACH ROUND IT'S NOT FAIR FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO GO TO WORK/CLASSES TOMORROW :((((
Every time you don't buy Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, god kills a kitten. Just so you know.