It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Neobr10: C'mon guys, Full Spectrum Warrior is the best game ever, BUY IT NOW. It's even better than Jack Keane, i promise.
You could always buy the remaining copies yourself and speed up things for all of us :-P
I seem to have booked the wrong week off work :/ back at work tomorrow after a week off.

Well at least this time I'm employed and don't have to worry too much about how much I can spend, but only 3 games of any interest this time round (unlike the 20+ games last time...)
So the second round is random order then?
Rix
Now, i only missed Zork. But this game is not in the second rollout right??
high rated
Christoph89: Now, i only missed Zork. But this game is not in the second rollout right??
All games will come around again, just in a different random order.
Tarnicus: That's the first anthology. The 2nd one hasn't been on sale whereas the first one has just done its 2nd lap.
The second one was never part of this sale. Sorry, but I thought the "Anthology" was both games, not just BK1 and expansions. I bought BK1 & BK2 as a bundle a while back so I thought it was all one package.
That said, BK1 is a pretty good game, if you don't already have it. The AI stinks compared to BK2 but it has features that were cut from BK2.
I actually snagged it this time around so you can't blame me.
The insomnia sales would be even better if they had a count down clock for each sale. It doesn't have to be something small, 30 min would be fine. This way more games will be sold, quicker.
high rated
Christoph89: Now, i only missed Zork. But this game is not in the second rollout right??
If that's all you missed, here you go! PM!
caught a free Teslagrad a couple of minutes ago, had no idea it worked like that :)
foxworks: If that's all you missed, here you go! PM!
nah u cant do that i wait until it come again...

Edit: ... he did it... thank you... why i get so much for free lol
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Christoph89
how does this free game work? Bought some things, missed a lot but didn't get any free game lol?
Neobr10: C'mon guys, Full Spectrum Warrior is the best game ever, BUY IT NOW. It's even better than Jack Keane, i promise.
I loved it so much that I instantly returned my copy to GOG upon purchasing it so someone else could experience the joy I felt from just looking at the store page - BUY IT! (now)
foxworks: If that's all you missed, here you go! PM!
Foxworks rocks. Just sayin'.
trusteft: The insomnia sales would be even better if they had a count down clock for each sale. It doesn't have to be something small, 30 min would be fine. This way more games will be sold, quicker.
Hm, yes now. In the first round things sold so fast, I fetched myself a coffee and missed like 3 games.