It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starmaker: So what has been back for round 2?
Pidgeot: Thanks to the glitch with Entomorph, not much. So far we've seen, in order:

Theme Park
Luftrausers
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Teslagrad
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Thank you!
iippo: Any sight of blitzkrieg anthology 2? Shame i cant stay up the night and must actually sleep n stuff :(
You just missed it... again.
IAmSinistar: 059 - Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - 75% ($6.24) - 150
Am I wrong, or did Deadly Premontion come back at only $1.49 aftewards?
Ixamyakxim: I hope you're kidding you unlucky bastard, because if not it JUST sold out about 2 minutes ago as the second or third game of round two :(
pmn357: You just missed it... again.
You're not reading carefully - he wants Blitzkrieg Anthology 2.
djdarko: Am I wrong, or did Deadly Premontion come back at only $1.49 aftewards?
It did, it was a glitch
Ixamyakxim: I hope you're kidding you unlucky bastard, because if not it JUST sold out about 2 minutes ago as the second or third game of round two :(
That's the first anthology. The 2nd one hasn't been on sale whereas the first one has just done its 2nd lap.
djdarko: Am I wrong, or did Deadly Premontion come back at only $1.49 aftewards?
Yes - there was a glitch which meant the first games of the second round were taken from the corresponding game in the first round - that is, Deadly Premonition was sold for the price of Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail, since both were the third game in their round.

It was fixed during the four game of this round, Entomorph.
high rated
Thank you IAmSinistar for the list!

Hopefully you didn't miss out on too many games while you were updating.
flambeau: It did, it was a glitch
Thanks, so the games are supposed to be the same price the 2nd time etc.?
Looks like FSW will be another looong-seller.
C'mon guys, Full Spectrum Warrior is the best game ever, BUY IT NOW. It's even better than Jack Keane, i promise.
How long did the round one go back in the autumn? Because it definitely feels like this one was shorter.
DedIago: Looks like FSW will be another looong-seller.
We should spam 5 star reviews.
If it's the same price in round 2 as in 1, that is fine with me - just nice to have another shot at some games, again :)
Neobr10: C'mon guys, Full Spectrum Warrior is the best game ever, BUY IT NOW. It's even better than Jack Keane, i promise.
So things go faster for you huh? NO WAY bro xD
Just like you I've missed pretty much everything and now round 2 is going to slow for me and I gotta wake up early ;((