It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm probably committing some cardinal sin by passing over Blitzkrieg. One day, perhaps...

Also, GOG appear to be shutting systems down to accommodate the server load - the owned/not owned system for the front page is down. Also, the wishlist identifier.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Spinorial
Darilon: Does anyone know if Riven, Etherlords 2 or Desperados have come around a second time yet? Had to leave for a while after Entomorph started off round 2.
None of this 3 games have came again yet !
high rated
thebum06: Did anyone figure out yet how the free ones work? Do you just have to click the buy now button, or do you have to actually buy it for a chance to get it free?
OK, once more - you click on the "buy now" button and get redirected to the check-out page; if you're lucky it'll say "Heck yeah, you get it for free", if not you'll be presented with the regular check-out page.
FUCK, i just woke up. So many games i wnated to get. I hope Arcanum comes back soon.
Darilon: Does anyone know if Riven, Etherlords 2 or Desperados have come around a second time yet? Had to leave for a while after Entomorph started off round 2.
Splatsch: None of this 3 games have came again yet !
Thanks for that.

Edit: Thanks also to Shambala

Let the waiting game commence!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Darilon
Ungunbu: LOL -- how much games we own that we will probably never play?
Tarnicus: The game is to buy games. You "win" the game when:

a/ You own ALL the games, or
b/ You own NO monies
GOG lives (literally) for us shopaholic gamers. I always imagine that some day I'll end up trapped on a deserted island with my laptop and I will say to myself: whew! I sure am glad I installed those 40 GOG games or I'd really be bored here!!!(..but damn where is that solar charger?!?!)
Any sight of blitzkrieg anthology 2? Shame i cant stay up the night and must actually sleep n stuff :(
So what has been back for round 2?
Neobr10: FUCK, i just woke up. So many games i wnated to get. I hope Arcanum comes back soon.
Round 2 recently started, and there may be 3 rounds in total, so Arcanum should definitely appear again (it hasn't shown up in round 2 yet).

Here's round 2 so far (I may be missing some, not sure):

Theme Park - 75% off ( $1.49 ) - 800
Luftrausers - 75% off ( $5.24 ) - 200 glitch?
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - 75% off ( $1.49 ) - 300 glitch?
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall - 75% off ( $1.49 ) - 300 glitched at $3.74, ~75 copies
Teslagrad - 75% off ( $2.49 ) - 400
Blitzkrieg Anthology - 80% off ( $1.99 ) - 500
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - 75% off ( $2.49 ) - 300
Post edited May 12, 2014 by mondo84
iippo: Any sight of blitzkrieg anthology 2? Shame i cant stay up the night and must actually sleep n stuff :(
Didn't you stock up on caffeine?
Tarnicus: The game is to buy games. You "win" the game when:

a/ You own ALL the games, or
b/ You own NO monies
MisterLovejoy: GOG lives (literally) for us shopaholic gamers. I always imagine that some day I'll end up trapped on a deserted island with my laptop and I will say to myself: whew! I sure am glad I installed those 40 GOG games or I'd really be bored here!!!(..but damn where is that solar charger?!?!)
That's my ideal life right there - playing Don't Starve DRM free on my laptop whilst the missus goes out hunting saltwater crocodile for our dinner. Ah a man can dream :D
Starmaker: So what has been back for round 2?
Thanks to the glitch with Entomorph, not much. So far we've seen, in order:

Theme Park
Luftrausers
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Teslagrad
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
guppy44: Bummer. I made 12 purchases out of the 100 listed and received no "free" items. :(

Oh well, I'm happy with the purchases. Especially Deadly Premonition for $1.49 :D

Now that the prices are fixed, will rounds 2 and 3 be the same deals as before? The prices and games the same as round 1, but a different, random order?
mrwar: Hey how do you get Deadly Premonitions for $ 1.49 only??? I think it was about $5 when I saw it!
Price glitch. It was $6.24 the first time around. They glitched it almost $5.00! Guess I'll consider it my free item(s).
MisterLovejoy: GOG lives (literally) for us shopaholic gamers. I always imagine that some day I'll end up trapped on a deserted island with my laptop and I will say to myself: whew! I sure am glad I installed those 40 GOG games or I'd really be bored here!!!(..but damn where is that solar charger?!?!)
Tarnicus: That's my ideal life right there - playing Don't Starve DRM free on my laptop whilst the missus goes out hunting saltwater crocodile for our dinner. Ah a man can dream :D
Too funny! :)
iippo: Any sight of blitzkrieg anthology 2? Shame i cant stay up the night and must actually sleep n stuff :(
I hope you're kidding you unlucky bastard, because if not it JUST sold out about 2 minutes ago as the second or third game of round two :(