It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arctrax: Damn I was working while Arcanum u.u
It'll be here again ;)
Arctrax: Damn I was working while Arcanum u.u
Splatsch: It'll be here again ;)
Hope so... and I hope i'll be there too... damn ! XD
Splatsch: What time is it for you ?
6:20am

And thank you to everyone(not myself) who finally bought Entomorph! lol Teslagrad is selling much more swiftly. Can't wait to see what pops up next :)
Pidgeot: Certainly not helped by an unfortunate pricing snafu and countless server issues, Entomorph was a slow seller - the slowest so far! Let's see if this next one does better.

Mon, 12 May 2014 20:20:29 UTC: Teslagrad - 75% off ($2.49) - 400
this one is going fast
GOG needs a phone app - BAD. I bet it would pay for itself in 'heat of the moment' sales alone.
Ungunbu: something went wrong -- lol
Well, you save a few millions - what a bargain!
opeth2112: GOG needs a phone app - BAD. I bet it would pay for itself in 'heat of the moment' sales alone.
that's actually a great idea
Time for impulse shopping bonanza!
Was so hoping for Sacrifice this sale :( Still, great sale as usual!
Splatsch: What time is it for you ?
Tarnicus: 6:20am

And thank you to everyone(not myself) who finally bought Entomorph! lol Teslagrad is selling much more swiftly. Can't wait to see what pops up next :)
Hee hee....Hey no worries! I actually did buy it because it was (a) going real slow, and (b) its a DND game I don't own and have never played (and probably never will...)
Seems like the fixes have indeed worked. Next game:

Mon, 12 May 2014 20:24:32 UTC: Blitzkrieg Anthology - 80% off ($1.99) - 500
guppy44: Bummer. I made 12 purchases out of the 100 listed and received no "free" items. :(

Oh well, I'm happy with the purchases. Especially Deadly Premonition for $1.49 :D

Now that the prices are fixed, will rounds 2 and 3 be the same deals as before? The prices and games the same as round 1, but a different, random order?
Hey how do you get Deadly Premonitions for $ 1.49 only??? I think it was about $5 when I saw it!
Pidgeot: Certainly not helped by an unfortunate pricing snafu and countless server issues, Entomorph was a slow seller - the slowest so far! Let's see if this next one does better.

Mon, 12 May 2014 20:20:29 UTC: Teslagrad - 75% off ($2.49) - 400
Yay you are your script are back! :)
Do they add a 100 units with every game now? We might actually hit 18000 when JK2 reappears...
Yay Blitzkrieg Anthology came up again! Missed it the first time around.