It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Siegor: When it was released it was a bit hard for a new player, however they've lowered they difficulty on "easy" so you should be fine.
Splatsch: Seems good. Last question, do you need a powerful computer to run it ?
game page on gog has min specs
Ungunbu: please tell me

did "Aarklash: Legacy" already appear in the 2nd round??
No - but its not the same order as 1st round, not so far anyway. 2nd Round started with Theme Park I think.
fuck, i missed blade of darkness :(
Splatsch: Seems good. Last question, do you need a powerful computer to run it ?
Siegor: Not really, but you'd better check the minimum requirements on the store page just to be sure.
Ungunbu: game page on gog has min specs
I did, but.. sometimes games aren't really optimized, specially recent ones.

Thanks for help ! :D
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Splatsch
Ungunbu: please tell me

did "Aarklash: Legacy" already appear in the 2nd round??
delboy2k10: No - but its not the same order as 1st round, not so far anyway. 2nd Round started with Theme Park I think.
i'd really like to buy it but i fear i can't stay on pc for long --- there will be a 3rd round later?
delboy2k10: No - but its not the same order as 1st round, not so far anyway. 2nd Round started with Theme Park I think.
Ungunbu: i'd really like to buy it but i fear i can't stay on pc for long --- there will be a 3rd round later?
That probably depends on how long this round lasts, but it's likely.

Alternatively, the second round might just take a really long time and you'll be able to grab the game in this round anyway.
high rated
stg83: Cleared my browser cache and histrory but still getting this every time I click Buy now:
And this may be the answer as to why the wrong price persist on the check-out pate.
HypersomniacLive: And this may be the answer as to why the wrong price persist on the check-out pate.
Ah yes, ofcourse that makes sense since I already went to the checkout page before the fix that is going to persist, thanks. :)
26 copies of Entomorph left...I'm resisting the urge to progress the queue even though I used to own it. C'mon Aarklash, the birds are chirping but I know you can beat sunrise!
Tarnicus: 26 copies of Entomorph left...I'm resisting the urge to progress the queue even though I used to own it. C'mon Aarklash, the birds are chirping but I know you can beat sunrise!
What time is it for you ?
I got a lot done while Entomorph sat there, slowing up the works. But I'm ready for it to be gone!!! I wish it would have popped up right as I was about to make my 30-minute trek home from the office.
something went wrong -- lol
Attachments:
gog1.jpg (246 Kb)
I would buy Endomorph but with about 8 euros in my card, I have to be very very picky lol.

I meant, to help you people out waiting lol.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by trusteft
Damn I was working while Arcanum u.u
Certainly not helped by an unfortunate pricing snafu and countless server issues, Entomorph was a slow seller - the slowest so far! Let's see if this next one does better.

Mon, 12 May 2014 20:20:29 UTC: Teslagrad - 75% off ($2.49) - 400