It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: There are mixed reviews about it but I'm keen to grab it. It's the only game I'm tempted to stay awake after sunrise to grab :)
Siegor: I bought it on Steam on release. Game of 2013 for me. If you enjoy Baldur's gate and Icewind Dale type combat it's a great deal.
Ok, thanks you too :) The reviews are mixed, and there is not many reviews, so it's hard to have a good idea. Good game for a beginner to the genre, or should I better go for another before ?
Ungunbu: is this game for sale in this promo??
Siegor: According to the first post yes, at only $5.24.
awesome -- did it already appear during 2nd round?
Ungunbu: please tell me

did "Aarklash: Legacy" already appear in the 2nd round??
Not yet ! That's why I'm asking opnions about it.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Splatsch
<3 Posting just so I can have this on my links. The forums don't really work for me unless I have a direct page link.

You guys rock. I've managed to pick up Lufthausers and Grimm.
Siegor: According to the first post yes, at only $5.24.
Ungunbu: awesome -- did it already appear during 2nd round?
not yet
btw -- gog did well changing the freebie system

it was trivial to hack down the last insomnia to get the free games
koima57: Alright, I got Race the Sun and had a free Legend of Grimrock, had it on steam but still good to get.

I wanted Harvester for the same reason I want Larry 7, oh well.. I got to keep a check to Love for Sail only, then! :)
trusteft: How did you get the free game?
Clicked "Buy Now" and instead of regular checkout, it showed another with a message, "Hell Yeah", something, free.. Lucky!!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by koima57

Splatsch: Not yet ! That's why I'm asking opnions about it.
great, thanks!
Siegor: I bought it on Steam on release. Game of 2013 for me. If you enjoy Baldur's gate and Icewind Dale type combat it's a great deal.
Splatsch: Ok, thanks you too :) The reviews are mixed, and there is not many reviews, so it's hard to have a good idea. Good game for a beginner to the genre, or should I better go for another before ?
When it was released it was a bit hard for a new player, however they've lowered they difficulty on "easy" so you should be fine.
stg83: Now its the opposite, click on buy now at the checkout page and you get $3.74.
Ungunbu: maybe they just fixed it but it's working properly for me
Cleared my browser cache and histrory but still getting this every time I click Buy now:
Attachments:

No
Bummer. I made 12 purchases out of the 100 listed and received no "free" items. :(

Oh well, I'm happy with the purchases. Especially Deadly Premonition for $1.49 :D

Now that the prices are fixed, will rounds 2 and 3 be the same deals as before? The prices and games the same as round 1, but a different, random order?
trusteft: How did you get the free game?
koima57: Clicked "Buy Now" and instead of regular checkout, it showed another with a message, "Hell Yeah", something, free.. Lucky!!
ok, thank you.
Splatsch: Ok, thanks you too :) The reviews are mixed, and there is not many reviews, so it's hard to have a good idea. Good game for a beginner to the genre, or should I better go for another before ?
Siegor: When it was released it was a bit hard for a new player, however they've lowered they difficulty on "easy" so you should be fine.
Seems good. Last question, do you need a powerful computer to run it ?
Siegor: When it was released it was a bit hard for a new player, however they've lowered they difficulty on "easy" so you should be fine.
Splatsch: Seems good. Last question, do you need a powerful computer to run it ?
Not really, but you'd better check the minimum requirements on the store page just to be sure.