It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys, what do you think about "Aarklash: Legacy" ? Has one of you played it ?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Splatsch
HypersomniacLive: Entomorph surely seems to have... plagued the promo, more than 200 copies to go... ;-P
What I can't believe is that people are actually still buying it at that price without checking if its discounted or not.
Thanks IAmSinistar, I really appreciate you doing the insomnia sale list. I couldn't do the sale without this list.
Now wrong price inside, but right price outside XD.
Just watch out before buying.
HypersomniacLive: Entomorph surely seems to have... plagued the promo, more than 200 copies to go... ;-P
stg83: What I can't believe is that people are actually still buying it at that price without checking if its discounted or not.
What a mess
Fixed now though :)
oh i hoped to see bg games on this sale
Just waiting on a single repeat, but I'm going to double check the prices on any purchases I make until we know for sure.
Splatsch: Guys, what do you think about "Aarklash: Legacy" ? Has one of you played it ?
There are mixed reviews about it but I'm keen to grab it. It's the only game I'm tempted to stay awake after sunrise to grab :)

And boo/yay prices are fixed
high rated
stg83: What I can't believe is that people are actually still buying it at that price without checking if its discounted or not.
Well it was, but not at 75%, maybe people didn't catch that it was cheaper in the first round.

It's fixed now, so I guess that somebody reported it.
Actually when you click buy it still pops up 3.74 so i expect to see some angry people
If that list of 100 games in the OP is correct, I'm not missing anything by not participating in this sale.
Which is good news for my wallet.
HypersomniacLive: Well it was, but not at 75%, maybe people didn't catch that it was cheaper in the first round.

Nope, click on buy now at the checkout page still $3.74.
HypersomniacLive: Well it was, but not at 75%, maybe people didn't catch that it was cheaper in the first round.

btw -- when the price was wrong on front-page if you clicked -buy now- you still had the correct price in the checkout page
high rated
And the GOG servers are half dead - painfully slow to refresh pages, lots of time-outs, bad gateways and "Internal Application Error".

@GOG

Please fix these issues, we're not done yet.