It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Entokeane:Plague of the Lag" !
-whoops! Posted twice precisely because of the lag!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Treasure
Maybe I should fire up my copy of Entomorph, I could probably play through it by the time this one's sold out, right?
Tarnicus: Hopefully Entomorph can hurry up and sell so the next Good Old Glitch can reveal itself! (oops that's stolen directly from GlitchGate aka GamersGate who are renowned for this kind of pricing glitch during sales)
You might want to try sleep at this point ;)
stg83: I guess this was the new plan for The Keaning by GOG as soon as people realize that they are paying more then what the percentage discount says they will stop buying, and the game will Keane forever. :P
how did you get -95 rep??
Entomorph - The deal of the day!
EnforcerSunWoo: Hopefully they will fix this asap. Although I doubt that the buyers of Deadly Premonition really care in those terms.
I was one of the lucky ones that got the game. I previewed the game and it seemed like a spectacutalr deal. If they wanted it back, I'd do it - can't have one of my favorite gaming sites going down down down
Now we'll know whether the GOG staff has insomnia too. If not, this price glitch may go on for a long time.

The next game will be $1.99 though.
Gotta head off for a bit, but will be back later. This was a ton of fun with you all, and thanks again to the many helpers! Enjoy the glitches, hope you all snag some super bargains! It's always fun to share our haul lists too, so here's mine from this sale:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura *
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Gomo
Interstate '76 Arsenal, The *
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Raiden Legacy
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition *
Shattered Haven
Shelter *
Star Control 1+2
Stronghold Crusader HD
Warlords Battlecry 3
Zork Anthology, The *

* gift code purchase
Entomorph surely seems to have... plagued the promo, more than 200 copies to go... ;-P
Ungunbu: how did you get -95 rep??
A lot of groan inducing Keane puns that didn't go down to well since the last promo has gotten me a following of haters. ;)
Entomorph surely seems to have... plagued the promo, more than 200 copies to go... ;-P
This was going so well. And then, hubris. "Jack Keane can't stop us now, let's mock Him, haha".

Boom.
carrotosaurus: Maybe I should fire up my copy of Entomorph, I could probably play through it by the time this one's sold out, right?
Or maybe this a very convenient slow-down that will give them the time needed to fix the botched prices...
high rated

And what's up with the mismatch of prices and discounts? Entomorph was $1.49 in the first round. Are folks supposed to pay more now?
EnforcerSunWoo: Hopefully they will fix this asap. Although I doubt that the buyers of Deadly Premonition really care in those terms.
Dajjer: I was one of the lucky ones that got the game. I previewed the game and it seemed like a spectacutalr deal. If they wanted it back, I'd do it - can't have one of my favorite gaming sites going down down down
Gotta feel bad for the current buyers of Entomorph though. It's supposed to be $1.49 at the 75% discount.

Disregard, they just fixed it. Wonder how they will handle the price differences for the sold copies though...
Post edited May 12, 2014 by EnforcerSunWoo