It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

guys I think we broke the server
Pidgeot: Prices seem to be screwing up; the discounts don't match the percentages anymore.
Hopefully Entomorph can hurry up and sell so the next Good Old Glitch can reveal itself! (oops that's stolen directly from GlitchGate aka GamersGate who are renowned for this kind of pricing glitch during sales)
EnforcerSunWoo: The prices are going in order, but the games are now mismatched... somebody done goofed
Or they're just staying true to their motto :D
ExiL0n: Are the prices...in the same ORDER as the first round, while the games are not? O_o
It does look like it, with the same quantities, too, though I see it's struggling to clear out Entomorph, thanks to a crap discount and large numbers...
Hopefully they will fix this asap. Although I doubt that the buyers of Deadly Premonition really care in those terms.
It's only 37.5% off instead of 75%... there must be a glitch
I'm now wondering if Divinity: Dragon Commander might show up again, before they realise things have gone nuts.
did anyone post a full list of games?
Clearly this is the revenge of Keane. GOG attempted to deny the Keaning by selling 18,000 copies of Jack Keane 2 in 30 seconds. Now we all face the terrible outcome...
Ungunbu: did anyone post a full list of games?
First post of the thread.
Entomorph is the new Jack Keane.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page1
"Entokeane:Plague of the Lag" !
Ummm... 1st post?
I guess this was the new plan for The Keaning by GOG as soon as people realize that they are paying more then what the percentage discount says they will stop buying, and the game will Keane forever. :P