It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All kinds of shooters waiting for you to snipe their deals! Time to pull the trigger and make that library grow, during our Shooter Games Promo!

Here’s some of the deals:
RoboCop: Rogue City - Alex Murphy Edition (-50%)
Metro Franchise Bundle (-84%)
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition (-70%)
System Shock (-55%)
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (-80%)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® (-75%)
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gold Edition (-85%)

…and more!

Shooter Games Promo ends on August 13th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
who shot the sheriff?

thx!
Post edited August 03, 2024 by g2222
g2222: who shot the sheriff?
But most importantly, who shot the forum?
high rated
Corrected link: https://www.gog.com/en/promo/20240802_shooter_sale
g2222: who shot the sheriff?
i_ni: But most importantly, who shot the forum?
Even more importantly, who shot the product team staff?

No, let's not bother talk about the new games in the store, but let's focus on the thousandth samey type of sale this year (slightly exaggerated?) instead. Stop dropping the ball, GOG... again and again and again. You're fucking embarrassing yourself.
The link leads to Error 404
P-E-S: No, let's not bother talk about the new games in the store, but let's focus on the thousandth samey type of sale this year (slightly exaggerated?) instead. Stop dropping the ball, GOG
It's an easy guess that many of GOG's staff are enjoying their summer vacation right now.
These promos were probably scheduled well ahead of time.
Post edited August 03, 2024 by g2222
g2222: These promos were probably scheduled well ahead of time.
That may be, but that doesn't excuse a business being run as haphazardly as GOG is.
Post edited August 03, 2024 by P-E-S
Remembering Raven Software's First Person Shooters

many of these are not on sale in this promo
P-E-S: Even more importantly, who shot the product team staff?

No, let's not bother talk about the new games in the store, but let's focus on the thousandth samey type of sale this year (slightly exaggerated?) instead. Stop dropping the ball, GOG... again and again and again. You're fucking embarrassing yourself.
What I wanna know is: Where's the Caveman? (Video.)
It's curious some of the comments I've seen in recent months. But they are still ''somewhat'' right. Honestly these threads about sales or introduction (release of new products within the store) feel like they are made with laziness.

With respect to discounts it is also true that these were better before than now (perhaps due to inflation issues).

I, particularly, do not believe much in discounts since there is always a considerable profit margin in the sale of ''x'' product. On the one hand, the price goes up and the discount is reduced. It is for this reason that the discount on a game in this year's summer sales is less than that of last year or previous years. And, that makes the consumer wonder if it is worth buying something during these sales. [Edit.-] But I've also seen in-store discounts in these summer sales that are much better than those seen in previous years, for example.

In my case, I think that if you didn't buy something before with a better discount (as it happens in the sales of new releases), then you will have to buy it later with a discount less pocket-friendly. however, discounts help a lot to make a product sell more and that certain customers can have access to such products.

That's why it's good to keep an eye on sales, compare and take advantage of those discounts.

However, the industry also needs a product to be sold at full price in order to survive and continue to produce and develop new products.

A hug! :)
Post edited August 03, 2024 by UCrest
Why is Far Cry 1 not available for Germany?
RPGler: Why is Far Cry 1 not available for Germany?
Because of all those naked Muttis running around?

Oh, sorry - I meant muties, of course. :P
RPGler: Why is Far Cry 1 not available for Germany?
Because it is verboten.
This sale is a banger.

-----
Do you love when enemies are respawed in right behind your back?